Pregnant after IF
Options

July Sparklers: How are my girls?

Just want to check in and see how my July girls are doing.  Seems like it's been a while since we've done this (or perhaps I've just missed a few?). 

How is your pregnancy going?  I want the good and the bad (it makes me feel better about my own complaints, lol).

How was your Thanksgiving?

PAIFW/SAIFW

DS1 born July 2002 (previous marriage).

TTC since Oct 08. DH Dx w/testicular cancer March 09.
MFI due to retrograde ejaculation/azoospermia.
5/2 IVF #1 cancelled due to large follie.
6/14 start Lupron for IVF #1.2. 6/22 start stims.
7/4 ER and Biopsy.
7/9 Transferred 2 (1-4BB and 1-3BB) embryos.  4 frosties.
7/15 +HPT 6dp5dt. 7/18 Beta #1: 193. 7/20 Beta #2: 415.
8/10 1st u/s - It's triplets!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: July Sparklers: How are my girls?

• Options

Overall well. Found out this AM we lost one twin but have one very healthy baby, so we are grateful for that! Otherwise, symptoms are minimal and I think it's finally sinking in we're going to be parents :)

Thanksgiving, well...let's just say I'm glad it's over. Fun but way too much stress and chaos! 

Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • Options

I love the Sparkler Check ins :)

Sometimes I start them up, but I have not been around as much lately!

I"m doing great. No real issues or complaints on my end. The thing I'm having the hardest time with is sleep - last week it was insomnia and this week I just keep waking up on my back and/or stomach.

Our anatomy scan was back on the 6th and the results are signed, sealed and delivered to be opened on Christmas - I can't wait!

Hope all of my other Sparklers are doing well - I am always thinking about you ladies and hoping for the best for all of us!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJBDamonM:

I love the Sparkler Check ins :)

Sometimes I start them up, but I have not been around as much lately!

I"m doing great. No real issues or complaints on my end. The thing I'm having the hardest time with is sleep - last week it was insomnia and this week I just keep waking up on my back and/or stomach.

Our anatomy scan was back on the 6th and the results are signed, sealed and delivered to be opened on Christmas - I can't wait!

Hope all of my other Sparklers are doing well - I am always thinking about you ladies and hoping for the best for all of us!

My biggest sleep issue, other than having to pee every 1-2 hrs, is that my shoulders get so sore.  But I've found that if I use my snoogle against my back, I actually get a few more straight hours of sleep... like 3 or even 4 hrs straight!  It's amazing, lol.

I'm still so in awe of you being able to keep the gender a secret for so long.  And I can't wait to hear all about your reactions.  I seriously suck at stuff like that.  I can barely keep DH's presents from him until his actual bday or xmas.  I usually let him open stuff early just because I can't wait to see him open them.  I may have a problem Embarrassed

PAIFW/SAIFW

7/4 ER and Biopsy.

• Options
    imagevinceandang:

very impressed you are able to keep the gender a secret!! I'm just like LuvWIFootball. I would be too impatient. We actually found out the sex before our ET. Embarrassed

Honestly - I had a temper tantrum the day of the a/s. I was so annoyed with being on that table and not being able to know. My husband was ready to cave, just b/c he couldn't handle my funk that followed - and I told him, just give me a day and see if these feelings passed, which they did.

Also - he is way more into the open at christmas thing than I am. That being said, given how uninvolved he got to be with the actual IVF procedure and getting me pregnant - I'm going to give him this one!!!

Now more importantly - they knew they sex at your ET?!?!!??!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

• Options

Hellllllooooo, lovely Sparklers!!! 

I am doing good and have a OB app this afternoon.  There won't be u/s at this app, but I feel my baby girl now, so I am not too nervous about this one!  The only complain I have is....I think I have something called "Priformis Syndrome (aka butt muscle sore)".  It's on my right buttock and it hurts when I do certain postures.  Looks like this is one of the common sore muscles during pregnancy  Sad 

Thanxgiving was great!  DH and I went to BRU to register baby stuff!  We got overwhelmed pretty fast, so we didn't put much items.  I need to bring my friend who just had a baby for a help!  Oh, we bought our first baby outfit!  I couldn't put this one on the registry b/c it was going to be discontinued, so we went ahead and bought it Stick out tongue

Other than that, I am doing a lot of research on day care, college saving account, breast pump, etc now.

trigirl - I am sorry u lost one of your twin :(  Cheers to the other healthy rock star baby!!! 

Mar-Apr-May/12: All 3 IUI (w/ Femara) - BFN

May/12 IVF journey in the works...
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI #1 (Gonal, Menopur & Ganirelix)
    5/29-6/18: BCP, 6/21-6/27: Stim, 6/30: ER
    7/5: ET 2 5-days blastocysts are transferred, none made to freeze :(
    7/17: Beta #1 - 616!!, 7/23: Beta #2 - 6818
    8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180
    10/30: It's a girl!!! EDD: 3/23/13

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

• Options
    imagevinceandang:

I'm doing pretty good. I have had this gnarly cold for the last FIVE weeks. I went about a week and a half ago and got an antibiotic because I had a sinus infection. But, I'm still coughing. I think I might have pulled a muscle or bruised a rib from coughing so hard. My side hurts so bad when I move. Sad Hoping it goes away soon!

We had our a/s on the 12th. All is well, but we have to go back in a few weeks because my MFM couldn't get good enough pictures of the heart. But, he said everything looked fine. We're having a boy. I think I have started to feel movement. But, I always second guess myself. In my head I'm like...."WooHoo. Felt the Baby move!!" and then a few minutes later I convince myself it's gas...or my heartbeat down in my stomach, or something silly. But, I'm pretty sure it's the baby (or at least I think it might be). We have our next appt on Thursday. My husband is out of town so my mom is driving up to spend the day with me and go to my appt with me. I'm looking forward to some mother/daughter bonding. I'm playing hooky from work.

JD- I'm very impressed you are able to keep the gender a secret!! I'm just like LuvWIFootball. I would be too impatient. We actually found out the sex before our ET. Embarrassed

I'm hoping your rib pain goes away soon too.  I think it's boy #3's foot in my ribs that causes this awful, almost burning type pain in my rib.  Nothing I do can make it stop, so that's why I'm guessing it's him causing the trouble.  It's so uncomfortable and I can only imagine that yours is much worse than mine.

PAIFW/SAIFW

7/4 ER and Biopsy.

• Options
    imagecandyreesecup:

Hellllllooooo, lovely Sparklers!!! 

I am doing good and have a OB app this afternoon.  There won't be u/s at this app, but I feel my baby girl now, so I am not too nervous about this one!  The only complain I have is....I think I have something called "Priformis Syndrome (aka butt muscle sore)".  It's on my right buttock and it hurts when I do certain postures.  Looks like this is one of the common sore muscles during pregnancy  Sad 

Thanxgiving was great!  DH and I went to BRU to register baby stuff!  We got overwhelmed pretty fast, so we didn't put much items.  I need to bring my friend who just had a baby for a help!  Oh, we bought our first baby outfit!  I couldn't put this one on the registry b/c it was going to be discontinued, so we went ahead and bought it Stick out tongue

Other than that, I am doing a lot of research on day care, college saving account, breast pump, etc now.

trigirl - I am sorry u lost one of your twin :(  Cheers to the other healthy rock star baby!!! 

What a cute outfit!  My mom and I were out on Friday looking for shirts for DH, DS1, and I for pictures we were having on Saturday.  We walked into one store and there were "Little Brother" onesies right in front of us.  I just couldn't pass them up and I even got a little teary eyed knowing my son will finally be a big brother in my house (he's got a 2yr old sister at his Dad's).  We then went a little crazy with more onesies.  One of my other favorites says "Lock up your daughters".  I swear, everything is cuter when you picture three of them.  The guy at the checkout asked, "so, you've got 3 of everything?" and gave me a funny look.  I just said "yes" and left it at that.

PAIFW/SAIFW

7/4 ER and Biopsy.

• Options

Hi! I have been wondering about all of you! My update is on the long side..l.

We have had and continue to have one hell of a crazy pregnancy.  Just to recap, mono/di pregnancy which poses all kinds of risks because sharing a placenta. At 15 weeks, major growth discordance started, which is a problem with mono/di, they assumed twin to twin, it never developed into twin to twin, but instead unequal placental share. Next shocker....we have one boy and one girl. But mono/di is supposed to mean identical, therefore same sex. So had to have amnio to rule out very scary genetic defects as to why looks like a girl but really a boy...most horrific wait for results (during the lovely hurricaine sandy) found out no genetic defects. (thank god). So, determined We have extremely rare case of fraternal twins that formed in one gestational sac. Maybe only 6 other reported cases of this ever. I guess we are lucky number 7(sarcasm).

But the growth of baby A (our girl) is not good, she is currently 2 weeks behind and not expected to survive. we are taking all of this one day at a time, but I have to say this pregnancy has been difficult. I still feel blessed to be this far along, just very scared about the outcome. We feel like every apt we are on an episode of house. It's insane.  Our boy is doing great, right on track. Feeling guilt because I have not been able to focus on him at all, again, just taking this one day at a time. 

Overall my husband and i are doing okay, we are a tough couple, been through a lot and determined to help each other through.  

Me:34 PCOS, one kinked tube, low thyroid.
    DH:39 lower than average count.
    Married 2006. 3 failed IUIs and countless BFNs.
    ~IVF#1: July 2012~
    7/10 Retrieval: 16r, 14f w/ICSI. 7/15 ET: Transfered 2. 4 frosties.< Poas faint+ 4dp5dt.>
    Beta#1 (8dp5dt): 138. Beta#2 (10dp5dt): 355.
    u/s#1: (19dp5dt) 8/3/12 one sac, two yolks! Beta 8,000
    u/s#2: two strong heartbeats! EDD 4/2/12
    Boy/girl fraternal mono/di twins-- lost our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks due to SIUGR
    Preterm labor at 23 weeks 4 days, lost our sweet baby boy.
  • Options

All is well over here. Have a fetal echo cardiogram tomorrow & my 3 hour glucose on Thur (failed my 1 hour) Everything else has been going great.

Thanksgiving was nice! My family came in from out of state & stayed with us the whole week. 

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageamb2013:

We have had and continue to have one hell of a crazy pregnancy.  Just to recap, mono/di pregnancy which poses all kinds of risks because sharing a placenta. At 15 weeks, major growth discordance started, which is a problem with mono/di, they assumed twin to twin, it never developed into twin to twin, but instead unequal placental share. Next shocker....we have one boy and one girl. But mono/di is supposed to mean identical, therefore same sex. So had to have amnio to rule out very scary genetic defects as to why looks like a girl but really a boy...most horrific wait for results (during the lovely hurricaine sandy) found out no genetic defects. (thank god). So, determined We have extremely rare case of fraternal twins that formed in one gestational sac. Maybe only 6 other reported cases of this ever. I guess we are lucky number 7(sarcasm).

But the growth of baby A (our girl) is not good, she is currently 2 weeks behind and not expected to survive. we are taking all of this one day at a time, but I have to say this pregnancy has been difficult. I still feel blessed to be this far along, just very scared about the outcome. We feel like every apt we are on an episode of house. It's insane.  Our boy is doing great, right on track. Feeling guilt because I have not been able to focus on him at all, again, just taking this one day at a time. 

Overall my husband and i are doing okay, we are a tough couple, been through a lot and determined to help each other through.  

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you face.  You and your LOs are in my thoughts.  Are the doctors giving you any hope that if you make it past 24wks she could still make it?  I know it's not ideal to deliver both so early, but I'm curious as to whether or not they've considered that. Please take care. 

PAIFW/SAIFW

7/4 ER and Biopsy.

• Options
    imageamb2013:

This makes my heart hurt. I have been thinking of you often since the last time we chatted (I think you had just got the amnio results back).....

Keeping that little girl in my prayers and hoping she's a fighter - ready to defy some odds (like she's already done being number 7!)

Please keep us posted.

Huge hugs!

• Options

Thanks all for the hugs and support.

LuvWIfootball: right now baby a is only 300 grams, baby b is 430 grams. My MFM said that at the rate she is growing, she won't be big enough even at 32 weeks and it would be a miracle of she made it to 32 weeks. She must have a very small portion of the placenta and eventually she will max out on her share, in a way,I wonder if twin to twin would have been better diagnosis became at least there is a surgery for that. 

Me:34 PCOS, one kinked tube, low thyroid.
    DH:39 lower than average count.
    Married 2006. 3 failed IUIs and countless BFNs.
    ~IVF#1: July 2012~
    7/10 Retrieval: 16r, 14f w/ICSI. 7/15 ET: Transfered 2. 4 frosties.< Poas faint+ 4dp5dt.>
    Beta#1 (8dp5dt): 138. Beta#2 (10dp5dt): 355.
    u/s#1: (19dp5dt) 8/3/12 one sac, two yolks! Beta 8,000
    u/s#2: two strong heartbeats! EDD 4/2/12
    Boy/girl fraternal mono/di twins-- lost our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks due to SIUGR
    Preterm labor at 23 weeks 4 days, lost our sweet baby boy.
  • Options
    Hi, girls!  I'm rolling right along here!  I feel great and am thankful that the icky feelings I had during 1st tri are gone.  It's feeling much more real now that we know we are having a boy and a girl.  I feel her constantly but not him so much because of an anterior placenta.  I'm ready to name these babies but we just can't seem to start and continue a real conversation about names.  Totally not what I had expected since I've been talking names with DH for six years!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageamb2013:

Wow! I am so sorry. Will be sending tons of vibes for baby girl.

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageamb2013:

Thanks all for the hugs and support.

LuvWIfootball: right now baby a is only 300 grams, baby b is 430 grams. My MFM said that at the rate she is growing, she won't be big enough even at 32 weeks and it would be a miracle of she made it to 32 weeks. She must have a very small portion of the placenta and eventually she will max out on her share, in a way,I wonder if twin to twin would have been better diagnosis became at least there is a surgery for that. 

Oh sweetie! I am so sorry. What a rollercoaster of emotions; I can't imagine. Many T&P's for all of you, especially your sweet little girl. ((hugs))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options

I am doing good. Fetal echo on 12/6 to check things out a bit more, but so far, so good! Our little girl is very active in the late evening/early night:-)

Thanksgiving was bitter sweet. DH had to work and my aunt and uncle invited me for dinner. I had a great dinner with them and my cousins, who I don't get to see often. The bittersweet part is that last Thanksgiving was the last time we were all together before my mom and step dad died, so it was a little emotional for all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    imageLuvWIfootball:
    imageJBDamonM:

I'm still so in awe of you being able to keep the gender a secret for so long.  And I can't wait to hear all about your reactions.  I seriously suck at stuff like that.  I can barely keep DH's presents from him until his actual bday or xmas.  I usually let him open stuff early just because I can't wait to see him open them.  I may have a problem Embarrassed

together since 2006
    full time stepmom to SS1 and SS2 since 2010
    married since 2011

TTC since 7/2011 (no planned bc since 2008)
    HSG 11/2011: one blocked tube
    S/A 2/2012 and retest S/A 3/2012: normal
    Bloodwork: normal
    2nd HSG 5/2012: clear
    Femara cycle 5mg #1 7/14/12 + IUI #1 7/23/12 = bfn
    New RE appt 8/14/12
    IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    ultrasound #1 heart beat 127
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLuvWIfootball:
    imageJBDamonM:

together since 2006
    married since 2011

New RE appt 8/14/12
    IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I don't know what but it won't let me edit my reply and deleted all my comments!! 

Edited:  I do this.  We start opening gifts about a week before Christmas because I can't handle the suspense.  SSs love it because they get to open one gift every day leading up to Christmas.  By the 23rd, I can't take it anymore and we open everything.  My excuse it that we travel on the 24th and I want the boys to open the gifts at home.  Its a logical reason but completely because I'm patient.  We even open Santa gifts on the 23rd.  Again, the suspense kills me.  They are 18 and 16 and think its amusing that I still write "to SS1, love Santa."  I don't know what I'm going to do with LO once he/she is aware of Christmas traditions.

together since 2006
    married since 2011

New RE appt 8/14/12
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLuvWIfootball:
    imageamb2013:

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you face.  You and your LOs are in my thoughts.  Are the doctors giving you any hope that if you make it past 24wks she could still make it?  I know it's not ideal to deliver both so early, but I'm curious as to whether or not they've considered that. Please take care. 

Oh no, sweetie amd.  I am so sorry that it has been bumpy journey for you and DH.  I cannot imagine how much anxiety you have, but please stay strong.  We are all here for you and your baby girls in my prayer.   

Mar-Apr-May/12: All 3 IUI (w/ Femara) - BFN

May/12 IVF journey in the works...
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI #1 (Gonal, Menopur & Ganirelix)
    5/29-6/18: BCP, 6/21-6/27: Stim, 6/30: ER
    7/5: ET 2 5-days blastocysts are transferred, none made to freeze :(
    7/17: Beta #1 - 616!!, 7/23: Beta #2 - 6818
    8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180
    10/30: It's a girl!!! EDD: 3/23/13

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

• Options

Hi ladies, it's so good to "see you". I'm doing well, can't believe we're all half baked
    (more or less). I'm doing well, found out last week that we're having a little boy! DH and I are beyond excited Big Smile He looks perfectly healthy and growing right on track.

I've had a very strong desire to have a natural/med free birth experience and that probably will not happen. As of right now, I have a full placenta previa Sad I am going back in on 12/18 to see if it has moved any but they said usually when it's completely covering the cervix it won't move enough to deliver vaginally. So I'll be released from my birth center and switched to a high risk OB that will delivery our baby boy via c-section. I'm hoping and praying we make it to April. They like to take babies before your body goes into labor on its own. I'm hoping we make it to week 39. But more than anything, I'm praying that next month our US shows that the placenta is moving up!

Though this is disappointing, I'm thankful that our little miracle is healthy and everything is going well. C-section or no c-section, I'm a mama and in 17+ weeks I'm going to hold my lil guy. Who could ask for more?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"