Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Best Pull Up?

Best Pull Up? Suggestions? Thanks

Re: Best Pull Up?

• Options
    None, but if you need them for bedtime huggies hold a little more and they have velcro sides.  If you are using them as a PT aid skip it.  It is just an expensive diaper and most kids use them that way.  They still don't feel real wet or uncomfortable in them.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageBrewtowngrl:
    None, but if you need them for bedtime huggies hold a little more and they have velcro sides.  If you are using them as a PT aid skip it.  It is just an expensive diaper and most kids use them that way.  They still don't feel real wet or uncomfortable in them.  
    agreed.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I disagree. We struggled for a long time with PTing DD1. She finally decided she was ready. Getting to wear the "Dora diapers" was a motivator for her. She only used them for the first few days. Now she only wears them for naps and bed. I personally much prefer the Pampers to the Huggies. I had nothing but trouble with the velcro sides. Plus I think this makes it seem more like a diaper to LO. I love the pampers because they really do easily pull on and off.
  • Options
    We use the Pampers ones, feel more like a real undie and I think they are more absorbent for naps, bedtime.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Pampers for nap time and bedtime.  DD likes how she can put them on and take them off herself.
  • Options
    We've used both. I don't think there's a significant difference. Fwiw, neither of my DDs used a pull up as a diaper. We started potty training when they started telling me they had to go. Diapers, pull ups, underwear didn't make a difference. They used the potty as long as they could get there in time.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

you'll have to gauge whether you want to use them for PTing or not- with DD i bought them & she PTed so fast I didnt' even need them & now use her pink ones on DS when we're at home LOL. DS has been a bear to PT and so I do use them with him as a transition & for nap time b/c he is veryyyyy resistant to PTing. 

I was a die hard pampers diaper user but use huggies pull ups b/c of hte velcro tabs on the sides- I hated that you had to tear the pampers open- really not a huge deal but just one more thing to deal w/ when changing a poop diaper.

• Options
    I'm so sick of people on here acting like pull-up's are the devil.  They actually do help some kids. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemrsh0606:
    I'm so sick of people on here acting like pull-up's are the devil.  They actually do help some kids. 

Hehe. Stick them in a category with tv before 2, cry it out and giving kids processed food on occasion... ;). So many ways we are hindering children's development... 

• Options
    I like pampers pull-ups, huggies seem to fit weirdly and get into her behind for some reason.  I like pull-ups because when i sit her on a potty when the diaper is clean i don't need to put her on the floor to re-do the diaper which she fights anyway, pull-ups go on like underwear. 
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options
    We use Huggies or Pampers.  I don't find there's a big difference between those brands.  We get whatever one is on sale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We used gerber cloth for the day and pampers pull ups "Dora" for nap and night. 

She does call them "Dora diapers" but it holds a night worth of Pee so.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We generally use huggies, but if pampers is on sale, then pampers it is!  However, we only use them at night since they are not PT through the night.  DS3 is the only one not PT and he will wear diapers until he is PT.  I do agree that pull ups do not help with PTing, but that's been my experience (x$).  My kids needed to feel wet and I needed to see when they had an accident.  Unless they come with an alarm that goes off when they pee, who knows when the "stars" or whatever is on the front faded.  GL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"