Stay at Home Moms

Eggs Poll

I'm experimenting with a new egg cooking technique every morning. Made me curious what your favourites are :-) [Poll]

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Eggs Poll

• I don't eat eggs at all. Only in recipes where you can't taste them. lol
  • imageCnAmom:
    Where are the deviled eggs? I lurve deviled eggs.

I picked hard boiled because that's my second favorite.

Those are good!

I picked only baked goods since that's pretty much the only time I eat them. I can not stand to eat eggs in the morning, or pretty much anytime besides for dinner.  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Funny!! I just boiled eggs last night and made egg salad to have for lunch today. Yum!! Hopefully the kids like them as much as I do!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageCurlingRocks:
    I'll second deviled eggs, but sunny side up is a close second (I picked fried because that is what I assumed you meant).  I like my eggs just about every way imaginable, though, I just love eggs.Smile

This is me. I love them in any shape or form. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. Ooo, a fried egg in a BLT??

Sorry about missing the devilled eggs. They're good... but they're not that good.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• OMELET! But only in a restaurant. I've never made one at home, they intimidate me. But, I love them with sausage or ham, broccoli and cheese.

When home, scrambled. I love egg wraps and make them for lunch a lot. 

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • I like an egg anyway except when it's runny. I do like soft scrambled eggs, but I am not a fan of runny yolk, so poached, overeasy and soft boiled are out. But I could eat them 7 days a week any other way.
  • I picked over easy because I lurve to dip toast into the yolk.  That's my favorite.  I could live without the leftover whites though ;) 

I pretty much like eggs in any application though.  I probably most frequently eat them scrambled just because it's easiest.

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imageCnAmom:
    imagejoyfullyfound:

imageCurlingRocks:
    I'll second deviled eggs, but sunny side up is a close second (I picked fried because that is what I assumed you meant).  I like my eggs just about every way imaginable, though, I just love eggs.Smile

This is me. I love them in any shape or form. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. Ooo, a fried egg in a BLT??

Sorry about missing the devilled eggs. They're good... but they're not that good.  

Oh those are fightin' words. TAKE IT BACK!

She just hasn't had the really good kind yet... like the ones that have a tiny bit of bite to 'em (thanks to the addition of a bit of horseradish or white pepper).  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Mmmm I love them ALL.  The only way I don't like eggs is sunny side up.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I picked fried but I like mine over medium well. A little bit of runny yolk but not too much :P
  • I love poached eggs. However, I don't ever make them. I don't have an egg poacher, and I know you can do it without one, but I've never tried. Over easy or scrambled would be my next favorite. I love runny egg yolk, especially on a bacon sandwich. Yum, yum!!!!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• I love me some scrambled eggs. I can't believe how many people voted that they don't eat eggs at all.
  • imageAimeeL85:
    Mmmm I love them ALL.nbsp; The only way I don't like eggs is sunny side up.

This. I love over easy, but sunny side up, yuck. The top has to be cooked too. No goopyness.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"