Secondary IF

kandmrod

Know I am hoping it's a bfp for you today... I think we bring each other good luck, so even if you are I'd like to keep up... Please let us know, when you do...!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: kandmrod

• Thank you.  I did get a bfp today.  Waiting to hear the actual numbers.  I am excited yet nervous.  I just want these next couple of months to fly so I can know everything is okay.  I hate the first trimester.  Its the scariest thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes it is!!! I know you said you will stick around but I'd like to keep up even if all is well because I do think we bring luck to each other... I didn't get a bfp for 3 1/2 years until I started talking to you... And now you got your bfp... I'm just hoping to get another bfp soon!!! :)
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Of course we can keep up with each other.  I am hoping to see your BFP soon too.  I would love to keep up with your progress and hope that the luck goes back to you now.  :)
  • LOL... So how far along, 4 or 5 weeks? You should keep the luck a little longer just so all goes well... Then I'll take it back... LOL... I'm hoping to get my period sooner than later so we can start again but my body is all confused because I've gotten EWCM three different times a week apart from each other... So I don't know... Today is CD 28 but usually have 35 day cycles recently because the two kinda pregnancies... so who knows... ?! But truly I am really happy and excited for you!!! :)
  • I am 4 weeks.  Okay I will hang on to the luck and pass it over shortly.  Do you know what the plan is once you start AF?  I hate waiting on AFs arrival.  Its like can you just come so we can get going with the next step. 
  • The doc said I will continue my normal routine because I have gotten pregnant from it... So once af arrives I call and get on letrozole 5mg cd 5-9 and then I'll have a scan probably around cd 15-16 and hcg trigger if ready and go from there... I'm worried that my progesterone drops making me not continue the pregnancies so I'll bring that up, but they don't ever want to do "extra" labs unless they deem them necessary so we shall see... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"