May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY

Since it is officially after Thanksgiving, and Christmas music is now playing... what is your favorite Christmas song?

Lets do another one, and go with your favorite Christmas special on TV as well... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• Options

Im not gonna lie... I really like the Chimpmunks song... (especially the part that is "a plane that loops the loop, me I want a hula hoop" haha)

Christmas movie would be the grinch who stole christmas... I don't really get into those clay mation movies and stuff... 

• Options
    Silent Night and It's A Wonderful Life
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amy Grant Christmas album, I love all the songs

Movies that are a must watch for me
    Polar express
    White Christmas
    A Christmas Story
    Ruldolph
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    Have yourself a merry little Christmas and Grinch, Frosty, Rudolph.  I LOVE all 3. Not sure I could pick between them. 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas (War is Over) and It's a Wonderful Life
  • Options

All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) or anything by The Transsiberian Orchestra!!

I love all the classic claymation movies and I really love Elf!!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelizby:

All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) or anything by The Transsiberian Orchestra!!

I love all the classic claymation movies and I really love Elf!!

Love this song! I also really like Josh Groban's "I'll Be Home For Christmas" w/ the military people in it. That song came out the year DH was deployed for the holidays. I was a wreck everytime it would play. It still gets me.

I also love Elf and The Polar Express.

Photobucket
  • Options

Transsiberian Orchestra and Jingle bells. DS1 loves to sing jingle bells.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I love a Muppets Christmas Carol!!!!!!!

• Options
    Carol of the Bells...particularly the Trans Siberian Orchestra version but I am partial to most versions of it.

Christmas Vacation. I am not really into those feelgood holiday movies.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    I like any Christmas song really. My favorite movie is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation without a doubt. I absolutely love that movie. 'Beeeauutiful Clark'.. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

I'm not usually one for songs without lyrics, but I do love Trans Siberian Orchestra during Christmas.

Miracle on 34th Street (either version).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Love the entire Mariah Carey-Merry Christmas Album, it brings back fond memories of mom and I dancing around the living room decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving

Favorite movie is harder to pick. I love How the Grinch stole Christmas and that's probably my top pick since it's a classic but ELF is also awesome

• Options
    Jingle Bell Rock baby!  love that freaking song!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"