December 2011 Moms
Options

Old Moms ...

How are our 35 moms doing?

I will be 38 tomorrow. Not sure how that happened. I hit my motherhood groove a few months ago when my iron levels and blood count returned to normal. I'm rarely exhausted anymore. A is so much fun to spend time with.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Old Moms ...

• Options
    I'm 37. I do not feel like an "old" mom. I run and dance and play with my girls all the time. Sure, some days they exhaust me, but I'm pretty sure they would exhaust anyone! And I honestly can't imagine having had them earlier in my life.   
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageCountingUp:
    How are our 35 moms doing? I will be 38 tomorrow. Not sure how that happened. I hit my motherhood groove a few months ago when my iron levels and blood count returned to normal. I'm rarely exhausted anymore. A is so much fun to spend time with.

Happy birthday!!

I'm 39. I don't know if I would have more energy for LO if younger. Maybe. But I just ran my first half marathon a month ago. .. and not sure I would ever have tried that 10 years ago.

Some days, I feel like "Bring it!" but not today. #headcold hell

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't feel like an old mom. I expect I won't feel it until A starts school and I'm hanging around with the other moms at pick up time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"