Boston Babies
Options

Boston Baby Nurse

Has anyone used a baby nurse in the Boston area?  We are located in Charlestown and looking for referrals.  Also, if you have any info on typical rates (hourly/daily) that would be helpful.  I have heard $15-$20 per hour is fairly standard.  Thanks!

Re: Boston Baby Nurse

• Options
    I work at a local nanny agency and for daytime nannies, $15-20/hr is pretty standard, depending on the nanny's experience, education level, etc. If you were looking for a night nanny the hourly rates usually start at $18/hr and go up to $22/hr for a single baby. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the quick response and info!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Does your agency ever set up nanny shares?

• Options
    We have helped many families finding a nanny for their share but we don't set up nanny shares. We often find it's better that the families find each other on their own or know each other prior to finding a nanny. That way you can make sure you are on the same page as the other family with things like what you are looking for in a nanny, child rearing philosophy, nanny responsibilities, etc. Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm happy to help!  
  • Options
    Thanks! Any suggestions on how to find someone to nanny share?
  • Options
    We have helped families that have met at classes (i.e. parenting class at Isis) or others that work together. Posting here could also be a great resource. I think just putting the word out there to local friends and family can help too. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"