April 2012 Moms
Options

Update on our convertible car seats

Hello, I thought I would post about our 2 convertibles in case anyone was interested or had questions since this was a topic I researched and fretted over masking the decision. We have the True Fit Recline for my car. I love how easy it is to install and the tall shell/ headrest since DS is really tall but I am s little nervous about the 35lb rear facing weight limit since we definitely want to extended rear facing and DS is already 20 lbs.
We just got the Radian RXT for my husbands car. I love the very tall shell and 45lb rear facing limit. It is s bit involved to get it set up but overall I think we will really like this seat too!

Re: Update on our convertible car seats

• Options
    Thanks for posting your reviews. I want to get a convertible soon but I can't make up my mind what to get.  I've been leaning towards the True Fit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We also have the Radian and like it so far.  We had to get some foam to put under it to make it fit since the shell is so larger. (foam made by manufacturer.)  We also have the Britax Marathon which was easy to set up and a good size for our Ford Taurus X.  We got the Radian so we could extended rear face our oldest.  I would recommend both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"