June 2012 Moms
Options

Rolling LO's

DS is normally a side sleeper. Recently he started rolling pretty good from back to stomach so as he turns to his side he'll end up rolling onto his stomach then wake himself up. Does your LO do this in their sleep? Is there anything you can do to prevent them? He seems to not know how to roll back to his back afterwards.

Re: Rolling LO's

• Options
    My LO does this constantly in his sleep. It is so frustrating. I've tried everything I can think of and what others have suggested. Some nights I just give up and put him in bed with me or in his rock and play, although he's getting big for that now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dd did this for about a week or two then she started to love to sleep on her stomach and that's how she sleeps now. Maybe that will happen for you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS slept on his side for one whole night. Then the next night he was on his side for a few hours and he rolled to his stomach. He was asleep, and even though we knew it was "okay" to leave him, I went up to his room and put him on his back. He fought me like 3 times, then he woke up. I got him back to sleep, put him down, and he rolled immediately to his stomach. And there he's slept ever since.

He has no problem sleeping on his stomach. Our problem is that he'll wake in the night, think it's a great time to practice crawling, and then get frustrated or cry because he got to the end of the crib or he has an arm or leg stuck out. I'll be so glad once being mobile isn't so novel any more!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS hasn't rolled is his sleep yet thank goodness. I fear the day.
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    imageSigir:
    Dd did this for about a week or two then she started to love to sleep on her stomach and that's how she sleeps now. Maybe that will happen for you?

This is us too...it freaks me out cause I am worried he'll sufficate but so far he's fine. He loves sleeping on his tummy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"