Multiples

Anna Paquin's twin baby carrier?

I saw the article about Anna Paquin on the People web site and was curious as to what kind of twin baby carrier this is...it looks really cool. Has anyone seen this/have this?

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20650956,00.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anna Paquin's twin baby carrier?

• It is a Weego Baby Carrier - Twin

https://www.weego.com/en/produkte/weego_twin.php

My twins are due in May and I am definitely looking into getting one, especially for those first couple of months.  I had a Bjorn for my daughter so I am hoping this will be just as helpful.

• imagekater36:

It is a Weego Baby Carrier - Twin

https://www.weego.com/en/produkte/weego_twin.php

My twins are due in May and I am definitely looking into getting one, especially for those first couple of months.  I had a Bjorn for my daughter so I am hoping this will be just as helpful.

Thanks!! I wish I had known about this when my twins were smaller! Looks like a super-helpful thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw that photo and was wondering what kind of carrier she had. I am pleased to see she has both babies out and about. I know one was in the NICU for a while. 
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • I didn't know she had twins. I had the Weego carrier. Unfortunately I never even used it. Logistically it was hard for me to figure out how to get them both in there myself especially when they were little enough to fit in it.
  • Having worn one of my babies in different types of carriers, I can't imagine that one of these things would be comfortable...but if you get one let us know how it is!
  • I saw that and thought it looked interesting.  For the price though, I don't know if it will be worth it for me because once the babies get 10+ pounds each I don't think I could wear them very easily!
    DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh man, I wish I'd known about this earlier! Does anyone know what the weight limit is for this carrier? Has anyone used it and can report on how comfortable it is to carry both like this? I use my Ergo a lot and love it, but sometimes I wish I could wear both at once when they're both upset, or for trips out of the house.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"