Success after IF
Options

This is so cool

Mass yesterday was celebrated by the Bishop, which is a very rare occasion to have him at your actual church. Boo has a cold, so I thought it would be nice if he blessed her. We got in the line and when I told him that she was sick, he gave her an extra long blessing and then he kissed her. Which is totally unheard of and extra special. I was so excited that my baby got extra attention. Then, he asked us all sorts of questions about her as the line got longer and longer. I have met him on several occasions and he blessed my belly when I was pregnant and at an event at the Cathedral. He is a really holy man and I'm proud that he is our Bishop!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: This is so cool

• Options
    Very cool!  How does your LO do at mass?  I'm a terrible catholic and haven't been to mass since E was born.  She was such a difficult baby in the beginning I'm scared to go.  Our cry room is teeny tiny and not exactly sound proof.  She's getting old enough again I'm ready to try taking her as soon as she gets well.  Sorry your LO has a cold too.  Poor thing.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    She normally does fine at Mass. Yesterday she was fussy because she wasn't feeling well, so I just took her out to the gathering space. However, we have a ton of friends at church, so she gets passed off from one to the other and she loves that so she is usually quiet. It's just hard if Mass is in the middle of feeding time, but we will come prepared with a bottle and she does okay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds pretty special. What a wonderful experience for your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is so very nice!
    TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"