Indiana Babies

Things to do on Monday's in Indianapolis

Hello Fellow Indianapolis Moms, 

I'm looking for something fun to do with a 7 year old and a 2 year old on Mondays! It seems like every idea I have is not open on Mondays.  Is there anything open to do with your kids on Monday around the area?

Please let me know! 

Thanks  

Re: Things to do on Monday's in Indianapolis

• Unfortunately, for the season the zoo and Children's Museum are both closed on Mondays.  You might try a bounce house type place, Monkey Joe's up in the Castleton area is supposedly pretty good and my nearly 2 year old had fun.
  • Have you checked your local library's schedule?  They often have programs for children throughout the week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you tried the Indianapolis Children's Museum?
  • Lindsay, the Children's Museum, while absolutely wonderful, is not open on Mondays during the "slow" season, which is through February of next year... I think that is part of the reason why she asked what can you do on a Monday (specifically) in Indy because the zoo and the Children's Museum are both closed on Mondays now.
  • We have a membership to our local YMCA but with that membership you can travel to all the YMCA in the area.  Avon has a great indoor water area for the kids.  They all have play area's for the kids and there is also the benefit of child watch if you want to work out, take a shower with no interuption and/or get in the hot tub or sauna for a bit.  We are on the southside and it has a nice playarea with slide, things to climb in, kitchens, books etc for the kids to have fun in.  Depending on your finances it can be anywhere from 25$-80$ a month.  For the older kiddo some of them have rock climbing walls too
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"