Secondary IF
Options

ParentSteps "extra" insurance. Anyone familiar with it?

We are still in the beginning stages of fertility testing.

I stumbled on this additional insurance program called ParentSteps (affiliated with our current insurance provider).  The best I can figure out is that you sign up online and "link" ParentSteps with your RE's office,  then you pay in full to the ParentSteps program for IF treatments (maybe at a discount??), and only when you've paid in full will you be "cleared" to proceed with the RE. 

Has anyone used something like this or heard of this program?  I'm not finding a lot of information out there yet and I don't understand the real benefit of using it yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

Re: ParentSteps "extra" insurance. Anyone familiar with it?

• Options
    I have never heard of that. sounds like you would pay the same no matter what
  • Options
    im confused at the part where it says,  provided by select employers or health insurers.  so what's the difference if your employer doesn't offer it...?  maybe there is a lower premium to the employer if they offer that vs. fertility coverage since there is more out of pocket from patient.  But it seems you would run the risk of not being able to use your doc since they have a selected group.   
    Right Oopherectomy w/tubal ligation 11.15.2007
    BFP #1 03.30.2008, Born 12.08.2008
    TTC #2 Since 11.2010
    DX: IRPCOS with Fair Motility on SA
    Cycle #22 - RE Round #1 - 100MG Clomid - BFN
    Cycle #23 - RE Round #2 - 150MG Clomid/Pregnyl Trig - BFN
    Cycle #24 - RE Round #3 - 150MG Clomid/Ovidrel Trig/IUI/Crinone - BFN
    Cycle #25 - RE Round #4 - 2.5MG Letrozole/Ovidrel Trig/Crinone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"