December 2011 Moms
Options

Ricola....

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Ricola....

• Options

Thanks for asking! 

We started Wednesday night and it's going, I guess. DH goes in when he starts to cry and holds him until he falls asleep again. First night it took 48 minutes, second night he didn't cry long, but was up for 2 hours, second night he cried for 15 minutes and then last night he only cried for 2 minutes, if even, but woke up twice. So it looks like we are making some progress and I am really hoping that he'll realize that he doesn't need to wake up at all at night soon!

We are also down to 4 nursing sessions a day! He still refuses WCM though. Once we have the STTN thing down, we'll start mixing some WCM in with his evening bottle (I pump for the last feeding and DH gives him a bottle) and see how that goes. Baby steps ;-)

How are you doing?  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hope so, too! Dh has baby fever and I do, too :-)

Oh no, I'm sorry you are going backwards. Glad that C is feeling better though, that's great! Where are you going for your vacation? I hope that the night weaning will be easy once you are back.

Last night DS woke up at 11 pm, but only cried for a few seconds and was back asleep within 10 minutes. And then he slept until 6 am! I am getting more hopeful that it's finally working out somehow. We'll see what the coming nights will look like! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
  • Options

Oooooh, that sounds awesome! I am jealous. Have tons of fun in Mexico! 

Well, DH is really sure now that he wants a second child and he wants to get the baby phase over and done with as soon as possible, so that's why he has the baby fever. ;-) We are pretty lucky with DS, too. Just like C, he is a really happy, easy and fun baby who just happens to be a crappy sleeper. I love this phase! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"