Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

To all you Dads and Dads to Be.....

My husband is a Dad to be! This will be his first child and my second. I am having so much trouble trying to come up with something to get him for Christmas!! He loves to hunt and fish and he is as cowboy as cowboy can get. We raise cattle when we are not at our day jobs. I need some help from you fellow Dads and dads to be! Please? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: To all you Dads and Dads to Be.....

• Options
    Congrats on the baby.  As far as the Christmas present goes, the idea of a fishing/hunting trip is a pretty good one.  Or, something to go along with the idea of a trip... if he's been eying a reel or pole perhaps.
  • Options
    imageSouthernsunflower2012:

My husband is a Dad to be! This will be his first child and my second. I am having so much trouble trying to come up with something to get him for Christmas!! He loves to hunt and fish and he is as cowboy as cowboy can get. We raise cattle when we are not at our day jobs. I need some help from you fellow Dads and dads to be! Please? 

Gun Club membership perhaps.  Or a day pass to a game farm.  I assume there are some around you considering you are raising cattle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"