December 2011 Moms

A Little Early but....

We had Josephine's 1st birthday party on Saturday!

My sister was in from SC and won't be back until Christmas, so we did her party about a week and a half early.

It was Mickey Mouse theme.  She dressed as Minnie Mouse, and had a ball.  She even tore into her cake pretty well!!

She made out like a bandit.  I didn't want anyone to bring gifts but my mom and MIL insisted they were bringing them whether the invite said yay or nay.  So, I let everyone decide for themselves.

Thank you cards go out this week!

And if someone can remind me how, I will post a cake picture in my siggy.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: A Little Early but....

• Sounds like it was fun! How did she like the cake?
    I can't wait to celebrate D's birthday, although it is bittersweet, eh? I can't believe it's been a year already!?!!?
  • Oh she LOVED the cake... she was quite a mess.  =)

Bittersweet for sure.  I did well until we started singing to her, then I cried, and I cried even more watching her play in her cake.  I am so glad she is growing up so well... I just wish it didn't happen so quickly!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"