December 2011 Moms
Options

Uppababy Vista Stroller Footmuff/ Bundler Reccomendations please

Hi Ladies,

I am trying to figure out which footmuff/ bundler to get that will be best for our Uppababy Vista stroller- we live in Philadelphia and this winter is shaping up to be bad one and we walk everywhere so definitely need something to keep DS nice and toasty, but also want it fit our stroller. Since it got cold much faster than I expected I have been using the JJcole infant bundle me we got for our shower and it isn't a great fit for the stroller so please let me know if you have come accross a good option. Thanks and happy thanksgiving to everyone :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

Re: Uppababy Vista Stroller Footmuff/ Bundler Reccomendations please

• Options
    We're in the same position. We've been using our car seat bundleme, but we need to get the babyganoosh. I'd just get the one that Uppababy makes for the Vista...it fits perfectly and will last through toddlerhood.
  • Options
    I was planning to buy the babyganoosh until I read the reviews.  The old model got bad reviews for not coming up past waist high and our winter is going to be pretty cold so I was slightly wary about that and then there is a new model which comes up higher got bad reviews for other reasons- so I was just wondering if anyone had any experience good or bad with the babyganoosh?  Or has used another footmuff that was compatible with the Vista. 

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"