Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***TTCAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Check-in! I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been?Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***TTCAL Check-In***

• Options
     Where are you in your TTCAL journey? I'm on day 36 of my first post-loss cycle. Just waiting at this point.
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?    No appointments but I am waiting for my old RE to send me a copy of my medical records.
    QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been? I have not shared with anyone that we are TTC. DH on the other hand . . . probably told his sister and maybe his mom. He is not a good secret keeper.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Zachary.  Today marks 2 months since his loss.  I have no desire to spend Thanksgiving with the family especially since it involves a drive to them and spending the night.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Day 7 of cycle 3 (first medicated cycle). Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?No, but I've found an acupuncturist I like, so I plan to see her regularly. QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been?IRL, I've shared with one close friend. The only reason I shared with her is because she has always been very supportive and nonjudgemental, and is also TTC (not TTCAL).Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Wondering how I'll handle Christmas. It's a much bigger holiday for my family than Thanksgiving, and I need to buy my flight soon. I haven't been motivated to look into travel plans, I think because part of me doesn't want to go at all.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

I haven't a clue. I'm having a real hard time understanding my body recently.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

Nope. 

QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been?

Some friends, briefly mentioned it to family. Friends are supportive, family is not. I don't care though, I'm making a baby soon! 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

My inability to control my body. It is so frustrating! I just want to ovulate on command!! 

• Options

I apologize, I have not posted in a while.  I do lurk often and am thinking of everyone each day!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  Day 4 of provera, waiting for AF to start cycle #2 post loss.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  Once AF arrives, I will go in for CD2 or 3 bloodwork & baseline u/s.   We are doing a Femara/Follistim IUI cycle.  QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been? We have not.  We do not want anyone to know right now.Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  How to be thankful for what I do have while balancing all the sadness in my heart!   Also, starting to TTC again.  I wish my body would work normally. 

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Just short of a month into it.  Been difficult because DH hasn't been home much.
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?No but I had my annual a week and a half ago and my BP was high so my OB wants me to come back and get my BP checked in a few weeks.  I think it was just because there were 2 babies in the waiting room when I was there and I didn't handle it well.
    QOTW: Have you shared with anyone that you are TTC? If so, what has their response been? We've told family and close friends.  They've been very supportive but now I fear they're going to be constantly asking me if I'm pregnant yet.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Thanksgiving was very hard on me and we're coming up on Corbin's one year angelversary.  I'm not looking forward to that day and am thankful that I took the day off of work.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"