Parenting after a Loss
Options

Well, I didn't think to look there!

Mobile users: Well, I didn't think to look there!

So last night I managed to lose a paci without actually moving. I was completely baffled. DH was baffled. We looked everywhere on the couch, under the cushions, under the dog, on the floor, etc. 

Fade to an hour later...I'm getting ready for bed. Brushing my teeth. Drop something. Bend over to pick it up. Out falls the paci from my shirt. Apparently when DS let it fall out his mouth it fell right down there.

IMG_2014
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Well, I didn't think to look there!

• Options
    Haha! That's cute. A better spot than I found DS's paci behind the couch! Yes, DD likes to toss things behind the couch now. She thinks its funny.
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL the other night I had gone to bed before DH.. when DH came in, I was already half asleep.. all I remember is he was poking me with something in my face saying "what's this doing in the bed".. I was half asleep, so I was just like "stop!!", but in the morning he told me he found the baby's pacifier in the bed and that's what he was poking me with LOL!  We don't co-sleep, so I have NO idea how that got in our bed!! LOL
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hee hee. I've totally lost things in my cleavage. DD loves playing with these big wooden beads right now, and a few weeks ago I found one of those in my nursing tank. She must have been wiggling on my lap, and plop!

I had to laugh at the paci search, that's so true!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"