Attachment Parenting

FYI: Little Green Pouch is back in stock...

https://www.littlegreenpouch.com/collections/shop-online/products/little-green-pouch-4-pack-1 

I just ordered a set.  I hope they work!  I've been looking around for something like this and they seem to be a good price.  Does anyone else use another kind that you think is better?  (BTW, these are like the "ella's organics" squeeze pouches but I wanted to make my own purees for him to bring to daycare.)  They are $14.99 for 4 of them... I think we were talking about them on here the other day, but it could have been another board, too. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: FYI: Little Green Pouch is back in stock...

• I haven't tried those, but we have a couple Sili Squeezes and love them.

https://thesilico.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have the Sili Squeezes too, they're great! They come up on BabySteals once in awhile, that's where I got mine.
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't tried these, but I just spotted the Infantino Fresh Squeezed setup the other day. They sell them at BRU and Target. These are disposable though, not sure if they make reusable ones too.

I like the idea of the refillable ones better, but I wonder about them opening up when squeezed...?

• I will post a review as soon as I've used them for a week or two.  I want to make sure they're dishwasher safe and they work well. 

I'm going to try filling them with plain yogurt and some fruit only jam... Hopefully he'll love it! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"