Adoption

Thankful

Hi everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving. I know I'm a little late, but I spent my Thanksgiving stuffing my face and the day after Black Friday shopping with my girlfriends. What a wonderful weekend :) I hope that everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well.

The purpose of this post is to sincerely thank each and every one of you. I am so thankful to have this board. It makes me feel like we aren't alone in our journey and I enjoy reading each and every post. Those of you who have had successful adoptions give me hope that we will soon be matched and bringing home our baby. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you, your future babies, and birth parents. May this holiday season fill you with hope and joy. Take care everyone :)

Erin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful

• I love this post, how sweet!  This is such a great board, the support and positive encouragement are so awesome to have.  With adoption it can be hard to discuss it IRL with people that either aren't as supportive or don't understand.  I am also so thankful for this board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"