April 2012 Moms
Options

LO asleep at 6 pm. This could be a bad night.

Caleb's sleeping issues have been getting steadily better, and the "No Cry Sleep Solution" has helped in the last few days, but today he's been fussy and needy, with little naptime. My guess is it's because the second tooth has broken through.

He seemed to be changing is eating schedule also. He demanded lunch 45 minutes earlier than usual and then demanded dinner 30 minutes earlier than usual--a bottle would not do in either case. Then after dinner, he insisted on being held and cuddling with me. Daddy wouldn't do.

He fell asleep on my shoulder and didn't even wake up when I put him in the sleep sack. He was feverish last night, so, like everyone else, he either is teething or has an ear infection.

I have no idea how tonight's going to go, but it seems teething is fully upon us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO asleep at 6 pm. This could be a bad night.

• Options
    Poor little guy. Madison is cutting her first tooth and is a little out of sorts, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good Luck tonight. My daughter has not wanted to take a nap today at all, and I am so frustrated! Lord, help us all. I'm not feeling well myself, so I hope she sleeps well, like she usually does. She will be getting a bath for sure. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, that wasn't too bad, considering. He woke up at 7:30, 10, 12:30, 3:15 and was pretty much up for the day at 5:30. He's been fussy all morning, but his ferver dissipated and is now napping, but we need to leave for church in 10 minutes.

Fortunately, DH took him for a good chunk of the night, but tonight he can't help at all, so I'm a little nervous.

How was everyone else's night?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"