January 2012 Moms

Blergh... Let's get this board moving again!

So it's late, I'm two delicious craft beers in, and have no meal cooking responsibilities tomorrow. This board is really slow lately so let's liven it up.

Let's play ask anything.

Since I'm starting, I'll go first.

Question: What is the secret habit you would hate for anyone to see?

Answer: I pick my nose every morning in the shower, like really get in there and clear stuff out. It's totally gross, but I can't help myself. 

Answer my question and then ask another.

Aaaaaaaaand go? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Blergh... Let's get this board moving again!

• My secret habit would be that I've started smoking again. I would hate for DH, my family, or coworkers to find out. New question: if you could pick one family member (yours or DHs) to never have to deal with or talk to again, who would it be and why?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagephillyfan929:
    My secret habit would be that I've started smoking again. I would hate for DH, my family, or coworkers to find out. New question: if you could pick one family member (yours or DHs) to never have to deal with or talk to again, who would it be and why?

Uuuuuuuuugh. I used to smoke too and have snuck a few cigarettes here and there after DD as gone down for the night. My DH knows but no one else does. 

The family me,bet I would pick would be my father-in-law. He couldn't be bothered o meet DD until she was 3 months old.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I sometimes pick my nose and wipe it on the inside of my sock when I'm driving on a long trip solo. Gross I know. 

Family member?  I can't think of one right now... brother in law's secret ex girlfriend is a piece of work (long story)... thankfully she's out of the picture so we don't have to deal with her anymore. 

DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Which relative would I cut out of our lives? No brainer mil for sure. The most obnoxious human being on earth!

I also like to corner DH in the car. He's very talkative there so it works well.

New question: If there was one thing you could do over in your life what would it be? Mine is I would have never left my comfortable job to open a small business just to struggle and close three years later ruining my credit in the process. I would have stayed at my job and stock piled money away then leave when I had my son.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• which relative would I get rid of? from my family it would be my brothers wife and on my DH side theres way to many I would pick. most likely would pick my DH grandmother, aunt and her crew, and his sister.

I wish I could have done better in college and stuck to it. I know being a sahm is one of the best jobs I could have and I do love it. but I wish I had some form of degree for my daughter to be proud of.

I love cornering my DH so he cant run and making him talk, do something, or make a choice on what hes going to do.

if there was one thing you could do in your life what would it be? mine would be not to have to live from pay check to pay check and to save some money for once.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"