Health & Exercise

down 10.5 lbs in 2.5 weeks!

I am giong to start off with i am no way associated with this program but wanted to share my story. 2.5 months ago my mother in law stated the ideal protien diet and lost 27 lbs. I wanted to do it as well but then I saw the cost and thought no way jose. I did some research for alternatives to the program and found some on 3fatchicks.com I started 2.5 weeks ago and I am down 10.5 lbs. the first few days suck but after having my 2nd child I knew I couldnt maintain the weight i was at. Baby is 10 months i needed to lose the weight, I tried exercize, eating healthier but didn't have any luck. Instead of their shakes i am drinking the EAS shakes from Sams and instead of their meal replacement bars i am doing the detour bars from Sams. You can buy similar meals on protidiet.com just make sure they are the same as the ideal protein ones. Now that I cut out all the bad foods I am feeling more energized, i have lost 3 inches in my waste and 2 in my bust already. I wanted to share this with those of you who are struggling to lose the baby weight like I am. You can always go through their centers and have a coach and buy their food but with new ones in the home who has the extra money laying around. My mother in law started and her start up fee was 250.00  then 80.00 a week after that. Hope this helps some of you i will post the link to where I found the other information feel free to ask questions if you want but i am still pretty new to this.

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/203447-alternative-products-work-phase-1-a.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: down 10.5 lbs in 2.5 weeks!

• imageCrash Into Me:
    I can't decide whether you are spamming the board or not.

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, only because I do know someone who did the ideal protein diet and lost a ton of weight really quickly.  I looked it up and OP is correct, it is pretty expensive, which was a deterrent for me.  So, I'm actually pleased to hear about an alternative to this diet.

I'm currently in the middle of an IVF cycle TTC #2, so hopefully I won't be able to try this until late next year, but I am interested in giving it a shot, preferably in a less expensive form. 

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to go with spamming the board.  It is common sense/knowledge that rapid weight loss is not healthy nor easily maintained (just like the 'frustrated' post below).  Real weight loss that sticks around is gradual, sometimes painfully so...but that is the stuff that lasts...not the protein shakes, drinks, etc.  Exercise and a proper diet is the answer...not shakes and rapid weight loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your weight lose.
  • Congrats on your weight loss, hope you can keep it off. My deal with rapid weight loss has always been, gaining most if not all of it back. As pp suggested a gradual weight loss works better in most cases, but sometimes you just need a kick start.
  • Thank you ladies, in no way is this spam. Im telling you where i found how to do the program with out paying them. I needed something to kick start my weight loss. I have friends who have also done it have kept it off. They tell you how to keep it off. Im still doing this i am down 13 lbs now. It probably would be more but i did cheat some on Thanksgiving. Im not endorsing a certain product the link is to a forum to tell you how to do the program with out spending a lot of money. I appreciate the kind words ladies, hoping this can help some of you as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"