Minnesota Babies

Maple Grove Hospital and OBGYN clinics

Our closest hospital that is in-network for our insurance is the MG Hospital.  I know they have a couple OBGYN clinics in that complex (Clinic Sofia and Oakdale are the two I know of).  Does anyone have any reviews of the hospital or clinics they can share.

Thanks!! 

Re: Maple Grove Hospital and OBGYN clinics

• I go to Oakdale and delivered at Maple Grove Hospital. I loved my hospital experience. All the nurses and the doctor from Oakdale were exceptional.  I have been to other hospitals but nothing compares to the great people at MapleGrove. The nurses were very attentive and knowledgable which was nice for us being first time parents. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I have also gone to Oakdale clinic for the last 8 years so I highly recommend them too.
  • Thanks for the review.  Oakdale is one of the clinics that is in-network for our insurance so I will definitely check them out! 

• Loading the player...
  • I go to Oakdale and love my dr there!  All of the dr's are very nice.  Good Luck!

• Park Nicollet also moved there MG practice there and is in a beautiful new area. They will deliver at MG and we've been impressed with the care so far!
  • I went to the North Clinic OB which is attached to the hospital. I highly recommend them!

I loved my experience at MG Hospital. There wasn't a nurse that i didn't like! And the special care nursery staff was outstanding if you would need that service but hope you don't.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also, if you can pay your hospital bill in full when you receive it, call and ask for a discount. They will give 15 percent off. North clinic will give 30 percent off for paying in full.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OGI (Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility), which is right across the street, is also a great clinic. The doctors and nurses there are wonderful!

**TTC #1 Sep 2009-Feb 2013**   Me: 33 DH: 32 (healthy, SA = normal)

DX (May 2010) = Lap #1 showed Stage I-II endometriosis. HSG normal. Tx with 6 mo Lupron (which did nothing...) Lap #2 June 2011 to remove endo, uterine fibroid, and polyp

IUI #1-#3 (July-Sep 2011): All Clomid 50 mg + unmonitored IUI = All BFN

October 2011 - April 2012: Outta $$$ (no insurance coverage) = back to tryin' on our own

May 2012 - August 2012: Mental break from trying

October 2012: New OB. Bloodwork normal aside from slightly low progesterone

November 2012: IUI #4: Letrozole 2.5 mg + Novarel trigger + monitored IUI + progesterone = BFN

IVF #1: Long Lupron Protocol,Menopur,Follistim, ER = 2/12/13 27R/26M/23F

2/17/13 Transferred 1 perfect Grade 1 blast. 17 frostbabies.

HPT 7dp5dt: BFP!!! Beta #1 9dp5dt: 108 Beta #2 11dp5dt: 368

U/S #1 3/21: Heartbeat and one perfect bean!!  DS born 11/6/13 via c-section

TTC #2 March - August 2015 = all BFNs

Prep for FET #1: Aug 2015: found "mass" in uterus on saline sonogram; scheduled a hysteroscopy to remove. 

Sept 2015: Hysteroscopy: mass turned out to be scar tissue(?), all removed. Recheck saline sonogram 2 weeks later showed "stuff" still in uterus (more scar tissue? remnants from surgery? Will see if clears with a period). Recheck saline sonogram 1 week later: all clear! Start Lupron and Estrace. Follow up u/s 2 weeks later: uterine lining only 5mm, add in patches. Follow up u/s 1 week later: uterine lining = 4.3mm (argh!), stop estrace and patches and start estradiol injections twice/week. Follow up u/s 2 weeks later: uterine lining = 5mm :/ Instructed to keep on estradiol injections and recheck in 5 days = lining still at 5mm. Need to make a decision - go for it? Or toss in the towel w/ this cycle and start all over again next year with a new protocol. Decided to go for it as we had 17 frosties; what have we got to lose?? 

12/2/15 = transferred 1 perfect Grade B blast

12/9/15 = HPT - BFP!!!!

Beta #1 12/11/15: 236    Beta #2  12/14/15: 503   Please stick little one!!!!

U/S scheduled for week of 1/4/16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"