New Jersey Babies

Rainbow Academy in Fair Lawn

Good afternoon,

I went to visit the Rainbow Academy in Fair Lawn today and I think I really liked it - just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

TIA!

Re: Rainbow Academy in Fair Lawn

• I don't have experience with the Fair Lawn location but my daughter went to Piscataway and I LOVED it!  We had such a good experience and I was sad to leave but my job changed and we don't have a closer location that worked for us.
  • My son goes there... he's in the infant room. We love it! There's been some changing of the guard recently as they let go of the Director (who we LOVED!) last month, but everything still seems good.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask! We've only been there for 2 months now, but are definitely happy with it! 

• Loading the player...
  • My daughter goes there and we love it.  She started in the mobile infants room which we loved and now we are in the Goldfish room.  We love all of the teachers.  They actually just went peanut free too.  Check out a few places and you'll know in your gut if it's the right place.  We just had a good feeling about them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like it I work in the infant room and plus my son is in purple cats. I am very comfortable there and my son loves it too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a question about Rainbow. Do they take the kids outside ever?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes the children do go outside they have a playground
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"