Two Under 2

breastfeeding...

I know pregnancy experiences between multiple children can be different but I was just wondering if those you who breastfed had different experiences with each child that you breastfed?  I EP pumped for DS (because breastfeeding was so challenging that it was easier for me to pump) until he was 4.5 months and had to stop for some health related issues.  But even though it was easier for me to pump it was still somewhat stressful.  I know breastmilk is best but I'm undecided on if I even want to go down that road again.  On the one hand I keep thinking about how rough it was...but on the other I keep thinking it may not be like that this go 'round.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: breastfeeding...

• I would give it a try!  My DS1 refused to latch, so I EP'd for 6 months until I wasn't able to keep up my supply.  I got pregnant with DS2 when DS1 was 7 months. When DS2 was born, he latched right away, and I successfully breastfed him for 13 months!

I was really worried about it too, I thought there was no way I could pump or breastfeed DS2, but I am so glad I gave it a shot!

Best of luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"