LGBT Parenting

Weekend Plans?

Some of you may already be enjoying your weekend but anything special going on?
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Fri: Trying to stay awake on one of our slowest days of the year...seriously we should close. I was going to take Ky to a tree lighting downtown tonight BUT my cousin and her family are leaving in the am so I would rather spend the evening with them. We are all going out to dinner then who knows.

Sat: My aunt will still be in town so no idea what the plans might be. Tumbling is closed so even that is out. Maybe decorating for Christmas?

Sun: Aunt still in town and I have requested we go do something otherwise I may sit around the house in my pjs and eat ice cream and cry as it is my anniversary.  My mom assured me she would not let that happen...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Friday - I am working, but no idea what I am doing post work. It depends on what L, the kids, and ILs are doing. I sure hope that L gets a nap this afternoon since the 2x I talked to her today, she's been a super grump. Guess getting up at 3am doesn't agree with her. I am hoping they are going to the outlet because I need to go to the Talbots outlet to get something to wear for a a work event next week.

Sat - ILs are leaving super early and then L is leaving to write. No idea what the kids and I are going to do. sadly, it is supposed to be really cold and windy. Boo. I need to work on addressing holiday cards.

Sun - Kids need to do homework for next week and read. I need to rake more leaves which makes me sad since it is supposed to still be cold. Oh well. No other plans.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Friday: nothing planned
    Saturday: nothing planned
    Sunday: nothing planned

and it feels glorious!!!

C also has Monday off, but I'll be teaching from 10am-2pm, but at least we get an extra sleep in together.

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"