June 2012 Moms
Options

Ok I'm sorry I'm being an AW but something awesome happened

We booked our cruise in March, and because we're going in the off season the tickets were really cheap. It was $1,038 for us to go on a 7 day cruise. 

Well the other day I realized that the price of the cruise had dropped by $200. So I emailed Carnival and asked that they apply the difference to our onboard account (we had originally planned to take $300 for that account, so applying that difference would be extremely helpful and we'd have more money to save at the end of the month)

I got an email from carnival this morning that they reviewed my request and because the price dropped again, they credited our on board account with the difference of $600. SIX hundred dollars. And whatever we don't spend will be given back to us in cash at the end of the cruise. So we essentially are going on this cruise for $400 out of pocket plus whatever we spend on board on alcohol (lets me honest, we're probably going to be drinking the entire time.

I'm seriously considering booking us a massage now that we have that extra money. My DH works so hard and his job is so stressful..It will be so nice for him to finally be able to relax for the first time in over two years. 

Sorry for being an AW, but I had to share. =)  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok I'm sorry I'm being an AW but something awesome happened

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"