May 2012 Moms
Options

Grandparent Christmas gifts

What your ideas?  I made a calendar for each set of grandparents with pictures of Connor and them.  I'm also thinking about making some Shutterfly picture cubes or ornaments...  I'm wondering if I'm going a little to "Look at your grandkid" crazy but they won't give me any ideas so they get what thy get!

What do you plan on getting grandparents?

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: Grandparent Christmas gifts

• Options
    My dad is getting sweaters, my mom a handmade travel bag my mil makes them they rock
    My fil is getting a tool dolly not sure about mil yet.

I'm also making hand print snow men my two year olds hand and foot print reindeer lo ornaments for them as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    We didnt get them anything baby/grandparent related as christmas gifts, but we did order them a ton of various sized prints of different poses from DS's portrait session.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebellelamb:
    I'm also making hand print snow men my two year olds hand and foot print reindeer lo ornaments for them as well.

I tried this with DD but she clenches her fingers and toes everytime (even in her sleep) so I eventually just compromised and made ornaments that are painted white and have her thumb prints in red, blue, yellow and green made to look like Christmas lights and on the bottom it says "This little light of mine...". They turned out pretty well considering she's pretty grabby and the other were total failures.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    We did photo mugs from walmart.
  • Options
    We're making them a video, editing together everything we have taped so far.  Very cheap but a bit time consuming but that's about all we can afford right now!  I know they will love it though, especially DH's parents who don't get to see them too often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"