November 2011 Moms

Bored tonight: GTKY!

What is your favorite show on TV right now?

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it?

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be?

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on?

What was the best concert you have ever been to?

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have?

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo?

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating?

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving?

And I'm done. :-) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bored tonight: GTKY!

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? The new girl is my favorite

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? I just took my cousins to see breaking dawn

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? I would probably watch tv or sleep

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? I would buy a case for my iPhone so I don't break it again

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? I went to England and Scotland on a Harry potter tour with my mom and it was awesome

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Sister hazel and vertical horizon back in the day

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? God who knows; maybe two? One? Three?

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Elizabeth maybe

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Well our Christmas lights are already up so that answers that lol

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? We make brown sugar ham...mmmmm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? The Walking Dead or American Horror Story

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? I saw Lincoln on Sunday. It was great.

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? Bubble bath, read a book

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? Starbucks and a cute shirt (I rarely shop for myself since I found out I was pregnant with DD! Haha)

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Europe with my parents when I was 14, and my Honeymoon to Disneyworld ;-)

What was the best concert you have ever been to? The Swell Season in Chicago or any Tool concert I have been to (seen them three times) 

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? We plan to start trying next summer, we want at least two (I want 3, but we will see after #2 if I feel the same way, lol)

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Not really. My boy name for DD is still on the list- Xander

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Not too crazy. DH doesn't ever want lights on the outside of the house, no matter how much I beg :-( I put up a few garlands, change out my apothecary glass jars to holiday stuff, and of course the tree with a few Christmas knick knacks here and there

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Stuffing and pumpkin pie!

• Loading the player...
  • imagedesine77:
    What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? I went to England and Scotland on a Harry potter tour with my mom and it was awesome

Aaaaaand I'm jealous. What did you do/see? I want details! DH and I want to go to New Zealand for a LOTR tour. :-) 

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? HIMYM, Big Bang Theory & Grey's

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? The Fast Five Embarrassed

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? The only hour I spend alone(not at work) is getting my nails done.

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? A massage!

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Jamaica(Sandals Resort) & Disney World

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Ohh, so many. NKOTB & BSB, Tom Petty, Kenny Chesney..I love concerts, no way I can pick just one

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? If I had it my way, we would be TTC already, but DH hasn't pinned down a time-frame for us yet. We just want 2.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? I have a 1st name for a girl. Chloe, in memory of my mom(it was her favorite perfume). DH will pick the middle name(within reason, lol). Boy name-NO CLUE.

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? No too crazy, just a tree(Disney themed) & some downstairs, one small tree upstairs in the loft(for DH & DS=boy stuff). Outside, lights on the windows & porch, wreath on the door & a couple light up trees or reindeer in the yard.

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Turkey & lima beans

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • What is your favorite show on TV right now? either Castle or Grey's

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? American Reunion

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? I am working on a scrapbook project, so I'd like some time to finish it.  Or I'd go to the mall.

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? I need new clothes

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Cayman Islands

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Billy Joel

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? maybe this time next year... I want 1 more for sure, maybe 2

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? I haven't thought of any that I really like

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Not really, I'll put up a tree and some decorations but I don't go all out

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? stuffing!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagegracefulruby33:

imagedesine77:

Aaaaaand I'm jealous. What did you do/see? I want details! DH and I want to go to New Zealand for a LOTR tour. :-) 

I would love to go to New Zealand for lord of the rings. I am a total nerd.

We went to kings cross and saw platform 9 3/4, visited a bunch of castles, went to a special effects house to see how they do the makeup, rode the hogwarts express, played quiddich. We even had a feast at edinburgh castle and everyone dressed up. It was amazing.
  • imagegracefulruby33:

What is your favorite show on TV right now? The Walking Dead

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Dark Knight Rises

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it?  Deep cleaning!

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? Some new clothes

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Honeymoon in Oahu and Kauai

What was the best concert you have ever been to? I'm not a big concert person, but Metallica was pretty fun.

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? I'm 98% sure we're done. We have 2.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? If we were to have another, we still have our boy name we never got to use, Lucas Daniel.

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Moderate crazy.  I love the holidays.  We just got done making turkey handprint cards!

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Meatballs and turkey. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • imagedesine77:
    imagegracefulruby33:

imagedesine77:

I would love to go to New Zealand for lord of the rings. I am a total nerd. We went to kings cross and saw platform 9 3/4, visited a bunch of castles, went to a special effects house to see how they do the makeup, rode the hogwarts express, played quiddich. We even had a feast at edinburgh castle and everyone dressed up. It was amazing.

That seriously sounds like so much fun!!! I am so excited to go to the Universal Studios Harry Potter park, but what you did is the real thing!! We are total geeks too. :-) 

• *What is your favorite show on TV right now? I don't have cable but on Netflix I just finished season one of Hart of Dixie and I love it!!!

*What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? All 5 Twilight movies in a row....yes I was at the theater for 12 hours :)

*If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? Sleeping definitely sleeping!

*If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? An outfit for thanksgiving.

*What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Down to FL when my sister got married 5 years ago mostly because it was the last family trip we took with Dad still here. 

*What was the best concert you have ever been to? NKOTBSB!! (New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys)

*When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? I have always wanted 6 kids but we will not have that many....We are going to try starting next October :D

*Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Boy: Jerome Christopher after my Dad.

*How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? I would love to go wildly crazy with decorations but we are on a budget.....

*What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy all mixed together

And I'm done. :-)  That was fun!

• imagegracefulruby33:

What is your favorite show on TV right now? Parenthood, Greys Anatomy, New Girl, Walking Dead

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Batman...it was months ago

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? I'd like to nap, but I'd probably clean or pack

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? Xmas presents

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? My honeymoon...half tropical cruise, half disney trip!

What was the best concert you have ever been to? I havent been to one in years! 

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? We will TTC in 2014...it will be our 3rd and last

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? I like Norah and Keaton, DH doesn't. 

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Not very...kids are too into everything. 

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Sweet potatoes with marshmallows

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? I don't have a TV.

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Harry Potter 7 Part 2

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? Probably sleeping, but I am sick and early pregnancy is kicking my butt.  I suppose if I were feeling okay I would go to a coffee shop and read.

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? That's tough.  I am almost at the point where I need new shoes so probably new shoes.

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on?  It wasn't really a vacation, but my study abroad trip to China where I met and started dating DH is what first comes to mind.  England and France with my mom and sister ranks up there too.

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Bobby McFerrin was easily the best concert experience.  Steven Curtis Chapman/Chris Tomlin/Casting Crowns concert was easily  the most life changing.

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? Been there done that I guess...  Ideally 5-7 kids but we'll see where my body and mind are at after 3.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Yes.  Oliver Maximilian for a boy and either Helen Elizabeth or Matilda Catherine for a girl.

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? I would say I am festive but I don't go overboard.

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? I am just hoping to keep food down.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • What is your favorite show on TV right now? NASHVILLE

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Taken 2

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? cleaning, but only because I need to clean for tomorrow lol

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? a hunting game for my husband

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Ixtapa with my parents, but Nashville wiht my husband

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Ricardo Arjona

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? Trying now, would like 3-4

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? not really

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? not too crazy wiht decorating but totally crazy singing the music and watching Christmas movies

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Son's birthday cake:) and stuffing

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? Teen Mom 2; Last Man Standing, although the new girl playing Kristen is *thisclose* to ruining it for me.

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? The Hunger Games I think. It's been awhile.

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? Go get a massage.

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? A massage!

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? The only trip I've gone on with DH: Our honeymoon to Door County, WI. Growing up we went on alot of family vacations, they were all really special and fun as well.

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Trans Siberian Orchestra

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? Hopefully next September. I want 4. DH would be fine with 2 though.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? No, just middle names. Boy- Anthony (my dad, DS's middle name is FIL's) Girl- Judith (my middle name, my mom's middle name, and my Grandma's first name)

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Not super crazy, because we are renting. When we own a home, I will buy more decorations that we will use each year, since I know we'll have a place for them.

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Olives. Haha. And the punch I'm making.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? Suburgatory or Don't Trust the B

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?  Magic Mike  Embarrassed I so don't get out to the movies much anymore.  :(  DH really wants to see Skyfall so we'll see if we get out to see that...   

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? Maybe shopping for Christmas presents and/or some clothes for me.  I can't shop with other people.  It's weird.  And DD isn't patient enough for my browsing.  Thank goodness for internet shopping, right??!!  

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be?  See above.  :)  (Or I'd buy a spa gift certificate for me to use later....)

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on?  Honeymoon to New Zealand!  I can't wait to go back.  I want to move there.  :)

What was the best concert you have ever been to?  Tough one.  I used to go to concerts all.the.time.  (And I have some (semi) crazy concert stories, too - sneaking back stage, fake backstage passes....)  But I can't even remember what the last concert I went to was.  Hmmmmm...  But I think one of the first real crazy concerts I went to (like being on the floor in the mosh pit) was Smashing Pumpkins back in the late 90s and I think I will always remember that one.

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have?  Undecided on both.  DH and I will probably wait til after the holidays to discuss and maybe we'll start then.  I'd love to wait a few years but we're older so I think it's going to be sooner rather than later if it happens.  I think we are 75% committed to a second.  I'd be open to a third (maybe), but I think DH is done with 2 with the idea that we might adopt later...

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo?  Our boy name for DD (we were team green) was Oliver and that was pretty locked in.  However, DD's name (all our girl names) were all over the place (we had dozens) and it took a day or two to really name DD!  I'm hoping to be better prepared with girl names next time.  I think Julia is at the top of the list.

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating?  Not crazy.  I love outdoor lights (I put up maybe 4 or 5 strands - not a crazy amount).  Last year was the first year we had a (small, fake) tree.  I want to put it up again but I'm worried about DD getting to it (it's on a low table).  I also bought a (fake this year after trying real last year - a mess!) garland to put over the fireplace.  HOWEVER....I am very much in the NOT BEFORE THANKSGIVING! camp (re: Christmas decorations) and I leave everything up til 12th night (Jan 6)

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? Chipotle mashed sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • What is your favorite show on TV right now? 2 Broke GirlsWhat is the last movie you saw in the theatre? not sure, maybe Brave?If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? sleeping or getting a pedicureIf you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? probably shoesWhat was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Barcelona, I loved that city.  The food is great, the people are nice, and there is so much to see.What was the best concert you have ever been to? Blink 182 when I was in collegeWhen will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? Already pregnant.  2 or 3 kids, but if we have 3, we will adopt the 3rd oneDo you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Collin MichaelHow crazy do you go with holiday decorating? very crazy.  It drives DH insane because he has to do all the heavy lifting and putting things upWhat are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? pumpkin pie and dressing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What is your favorite show on TV right now? The Walking Dead

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Sherlock Holmes

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? cleaning with out my little tornado making a mess directly behind me 

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? a haircut

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Washington D.C

What was the best concert you have ever been to? KD Lang

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? probably when DS is 2 1/2, we would like to have 2 or 3 kids

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Addison or William

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? not really 

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? green bean casserole

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? Family Guy

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I read the book years ago and loved it. The movie was just as awesome :-)

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? i have WAY too much time without LO. Lately, I've been spending it working on his party

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? another birthday present for DS.

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? I did an exchange program and went to Mexico City for 2 weeks in 5th grade, where I stayed with a girl who was 1 day older than me.

What was the best concert you have ever been to? I could never choose one. 311, Blink 182, Matchbox Twenty, Tait, Nickelcreek, Incubus

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? When I find a man that I want to spend the rest of my life with and am married. I'd like to have 3, I think.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Elizabeth, Grace, Riley, Zoe, Jacob, and I can't remember the other boy names I liked

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? average, i'd say

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? TURKEY!

• What is your favorite show on TV right now? Modern Family or Up All Night

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Don't even remember. :( But we want to see the Skyfall, Argo, and The Hobbit

If you had an hour of time without kids or DH/SO, how would you spend it? shopping at the new H&M by my house!

If you had 50 bucks to spend on anything right now, what would it be? (see above ;)

What was the best vacation that you have ever gone on? Honeymoon to Europe: England, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and France

What was the best concert you have ever been to? Haven't really been to many concerts. I guess, Beastie Boys because I took DH there when we were dating and he was really excited. I would've loved to see N'Sync or Justin Timberlake.

When will you start TTC again? How many kids do you want to have? The plan is this spring. We are undecided between 2 or 3.

Do you have any names in mind for the next kiddo? Levi Michael or Claire Emma

How crazy do you go with holiday decorating? Not crazy, but I have my fair share of "trinkets" as my DH fondly refers to them.

What are you most looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving? That's a tough one. Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, and Rolls are on the top of my list!

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"