Cincinnati Babies

High risk pregnancy doc rec?

I am looking for a high risk doctor for this pregnancy. Any ideas?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: High risk pregnancy doc rec?

• I used Dr Lambers at Tri State MaternalFetal Medicine. I also like Dr Brady at the same office. The offices are inside Good Sam hospital. She did a great job of telling me facts without needlessly worrying me.
  • I also LOVED Dr.Lambers and Dr.Brady and Dr.Voss within that practice- they were really great during my 1st pregnancy. Honestly I saw all of them frequently (I spent 10 weeks at Good Sam on bedrest so I became quite friendly with the MFMs lol) They were all really great. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Any other option beside Tristate maternal fetal med.... Cant go there it is a long story..... I need a new option.....Sad

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, I'm currently on week 6 on bedrest at Good Sam. Any tips on making the time go faster?  I'm 32 weeks, so hopefully not too much longer. Thanks!
  • I was on bedrest with my son 9 years ago at home. Not sure I found anything to make it go by faster! Wish you all the best and it is worth it when you see your little one Smile.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"