Philadelphia Babies

Has anyone delivered at the new Einstein?

Well I was on the border the whole time (my OB is switching from GrandView to Einstein) and now that the new hospital is open and this bugger is still here, it looks like I'll be delivering at the new Einstein Montgomery Hospital. 

Anyone have any experience there?  The only thing I know about it is what I've seen on TV and what my OB has told me.  I really thought I'd be delivereing at GrandView. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Has anyone delivered at the new Einstein?

• I think it opened this past weekend, so I'm guessing you might not get a lot of feedback yet, unless there was an emergency. My friend is delivering there in the next 30 days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't delivered there, but my friend is an OB/Gyn there and she loves it and says the facilities are really nice.  Sorry, can't offer much more than that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I wen for a tour because I'll be delivering there. It's beautiful.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mom works there on L & D. She may be your nurse  LOL.  She said everyone wants to deliver at the new hospital so they've already had twice as many deliveries as usual!
  • I did take a tour and it is a beautiful site hope all goes well for anyone who does deliver there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"