Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  In light of Thanksgiving...what are you thankful for this year? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1. Relieved! FINALLY closed on our new house on Monday, against all odds!

2. Highlight: Getting a start on packing. Felt good!

Lowlight: Stress over closing on the house. 

3. I'm looking forward to the kids seeing their cousins. Jocelyn is really into family right now.

4. I am thankful for 2 healthy kids. Very, very thankful! Also thankful that I will soon have my dream job :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How are you? - Great!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Unfortunately, most of last weekend was kind of a lowlight.  All of us were under the weather and I had to work every night.  I was leading discussion groups at a museum function and got chewed out by a visitor who didn't like where I took the conversation.  :-(  I worried about that for days.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? - DH's youngest brother is flying in tomorrow from Delaware.  We haven't seen him since last Christmas!

4. In light of Thanksgiving...what are you thankful for this year? - Oh my gosh.  So much.  To name a few...Thankful for such a sweet, healthy baby boy who lights up my whole world.  Thankful that I enjoy being a mom and that my husband is a good parenting partner.  Thankful that we are able to raise Eli in a safe environment.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How are you?

Exhausted and somewhat disappointed.  DS had surgery to have tubes put in his ears today and it was very stressful.  It was also my birthday today, and my family and extended family kinda dropped the ball in general on it.  I usually get phone calls from just about everyone and I only got 2 calls exclusively for my birthday and pretty much had to remind my mother when she called (she called about my son's surgery first and foremost) and had to actually say "Is there anything else you want to say?" at the end to even get her to acknowledge my birthday.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Highlight is I'm on vacation all week, so it is all weekend right now.  Lowlight is that my son was about all I could take (and then some) on Saturday while my wife was out all day doing a volunteer thing for work and then getting her hair cut.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

Thanksgiving day.  The food, the family.

4.  In light of Thanksgiving...what are you thankful for this year?

Thankful for many things.  Of course my wife and son (and son on the way) would be first and foremost.  I'm thankful that no matter how stressed life can make me at times, I know I have plenty to be thankful for and that no matter how bad I think I may have it, I know it is nothing compared to others... so I guess, I'm thankful my worries aren't that bad.

• 1. How are you?   TIRED!  Moving is exhausting!  Our new house is almost unpacked.  Just have to organize everything now!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - we moved!  Our new house is awesome!  The dogs love it.  The cat adjusted great.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?   Yummy Food!  Going to the Carrie Underwood concert with my sister on Saturday.

4. In light of Thanksgiving...what are you thankful for this year?   TONS!  Our families for everything they have done for us.  My mom for coming over to the old house last night and cleaned it with me so we can get it ready to rent.  That DH and I were able to buy a new home.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.