Maryland Babies
Options

Mella (Breakfast with Santa question)

I remember you mentioning a breakfast with Santa last year--was that at The Still?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mella (Breakfast with Santa question)

• Options
    Not Mella, but we also did Breakfast with Santa at The Still. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks for responding!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep... At the Still and it's awesome!! The Santa was so real looking and so so nice. I'm praying they're doing it again this year with the same guy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We are (tentatively) going on 12/8.  I just need to call and confirm that they are doing it.  The Stil has done Breakfast with Santa every year since they opened, so I would be VERY surprised if they didn't do it this year.

I agree, I love the Santa they have.  It is very low key.  He just walks around to the tables and hands out candy canes.  You can take your own pictures.  It was great for Evie, because she was kind of leary of him last year.  Seeing him walk around and talk to everyone helped her warm up to him. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageweezie825:

We are (tentatively) going on 12/8.  I just need to call and confirm that they are doing it.  The Stil has done Breakfast with Santa every year since they opened, so I would be VERY surprised if they didn't do it this year.

I agree, I love the Santa they have.  It is very low key.  He just walks around to the tables and hands out candy canes.  You can take your own pictures.  It was great for Evie, because she was kind of leary of him last year.  Seeing him walk around and talk to everyone helped her warm up to him. 

Oh, good to know this is an annual event! Yeah, that Santa rocks. I said I think he is the "real" Santa and likes to hang out in Timonium! Hoping to do their very first brunch so that if I get a good picture I can use it on our holiday cards.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"