Late Term and Child Loss

I guess I still have pregnancy hormones....( A Laugh)

I thought I'd share this with you all this morning, because we cold all use a laugh and I'm ok with it being at my expense...

We watch SOA (Sons of Anarchy) and last night we were finally starting this current season. Well, those of you who watch the show, know that Oppy dies in the second episode. I knew he was going to die and I was sad because I REALLY liked his character and him as an actor. I think he brings a lot of balance to the show and to Jax and he makes it all so believable! Well, it happens....the story and scenes leading up to his death....and when it happened I started crying and then it turned into big tears and blubbering. My boyfriend jsut turned and looked at me and with a bewildered expression said, "Are you serious?" I told him that it just wasn't fair, it shouldn't have been him, they should have figured a way out of the mess and the way Oppy volunteered for it. He had nothing to live for anymore, the love of his life and his Father were both murdered (though he had 2 kids but after their mom died he had checked out) and he did it to save his best friend. Yep, still makes me tear up.

Boyfriend held me and laughed at me and proceeded to tell me that the show wasn't real and he was still alive in real life and I could try to call him if that would make me feel better and that I would most likely see him in the movies or T.V. again lolol.

I thought about this during my shower this morning and started laughing.

Re: I guess I still have pregnancy hormones....( A Laugh)

• I freakishly love the "silly" things that make us cry.  I went to CVS once that was right down the road from my house and heard a commercial for State Farm Insurance and this guys was talking about how he liked his home and his auto like he liked his burrito (all rolled into one) and I started bawling because I used to ask Corbin if he wanted to be a burrito when I swaddled him.  I started laughing as I was crying (which is an odd feeling).  A Taco Bell commercial did that to me as well.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"