Connecticut Babies

Obgyn Granby area?

My husband and I just moved to Granby, Ct for my husbands job...we're planning in trying for baby number 2 in a few months but I don't know any OB's in the area or anything about the hospitals around here. I had my son via c- section and I'm hoping to try a vbac...any suggestions would be great! Thanks!!

pregnancy calendar
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Obgyn Granby area?

• Before I switched doctors due to insurance change I went to East Granby Family Practice or something similar. They were great. I think they refer out to the Greater Hartford Women's Health. The doctors are mentioned in the post below.

I had DS at Johnson Memorial in Stafford. It is a small hospital so any cases with complications are sent to Hartford Hospital. They do have an operating room and do csections there but there is no NICU. I suggest finding an OB associated with Hartford Hospital if that is a concern.
    I loved Johnson and will go back there for my next LO. But I know if there are issues a transfer would happen.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's a bit of a drive from Granby but I love my OB. I go to Eastern CT Health Network in South Windsor (formerly called Manchester OBGYN). They are right next to Evergreen Walk, affiliated with Manchester Memorial. I've been going there since March when I got my BFP and I've loved them so far. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both! It's a big help having some advice from people who know the area!
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"