Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Pregnancy test negative...

I still haven't gotten my period (2 days late), but my AHPTs are negative.  Has anyone ever experienced this and found out they were pregnant? I've felt like I was pregnant since couple days after ovulation. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnancy test negative...

• Options

imageWonderWoman27:
    I still haven't gotten my period (2 days late), but my AHPTs are negative.  Has anyone ever experienced this and found out they were pregnant? I've felt like I was pregnant since couple days after ovulation. 

I went through this 2 cycles ago! My period ended up being 2 weeks late before it arrived. I was CONVINCED I was pregnant, had all the symptoms, we were TTC, AF 2 weeks late. I ended up getting a blood test after about a week of no AF and it was negative. My obgyn said I must have ovulated late and that's why AF was a no show for so long. Sorry, I wasn't pregnant when that happened to me =( 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I went a few months without a period, I usually was very regular, but then it just stopped. Then it started again, and I started taking some medication that stopped it again. Even when I stopped the medication it was a few months, and I still didn't get it back before I actually got pregnant this time. So I went a year without a period, checking every month to see if I was pregnant. I wasn't. The only time I got a positive result was when we actually tried to get pregnant and got it the first intentionaly try.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you chart or use OPK's to know when you are ovulating?  If not, then you can't actually say you are "late".  You could just be having an off cycle, and ovulated later than usual.  It happens.  I'm fairly regular all the time, but this month, I actually ovulated 12 days later than usual!  I'm on day 43 of a typical 31 day cycle!  If I wasn't charting I'd be going crazy thinking I was PG right now. 

The typical suggestion is to wait it out, testing once a week until either AF shows, or you reach 60 days of no AF.  Then call the doc.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"