New Jersey Babies
Options

Day care centers near Rutherford

Does anyone send their children to any of the following places?? Primetime in East Rutherford, Childrens STudio East Rutherford, Childrens Place in Rutherford, or Rainbow Academy?? Thoughts and reviews would be great. Starting to look this week!!

Re: Day care centers near Rutherford

• Options
    I send my oldest (4.5) to Primetime.  I actually had her enrolled through the town (East Rutherford) but am now back at work part time and had to leave her at PT.  I LOVE it there.  The staff is amazing.  They know every kid's name even if they have never been in their class.  I like the level of open communication they have with the parents.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to pm me.  Good luck!  I know how daunting finding the right fit for your family can be. Smile
  • Options

Hi!

I have an in-home daycare in Saddle Brook that caters to infants. Full time & part time available! Let me know if its something you may be interested in! :)

Lacey07663@gmail.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi my SIL has her two daughters enrolled in the Rutherford Montessori School. I don't know if Montessori is your thing everyone has there own thoughts, but she raves about this daycare. They provide the meals, wipes, and pampers for the kids. It's worth looking into if your going daycare hunting. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"