June 2011 Moms
Options

Monday Morning Roll Call

Okay, let's find out who is here!  Share what you will be up to this week!
Pinterest
My Blog- Life With a Toddler
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
My Ovulation Chart
PgAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: Monday Morning Roll Call

• Options

I'm here!  I'm off of work this week, so Caleb and I are hanging out together.  DH is out of town until Thursday.  We have a playdate Wednesday, will pick DH up from the airport and eat Thanksgiving dinner with friends on Thursday, and will do a limited amount of shopping on Friday!

Can't wait to see who else is here today!

Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options
    Here! DH, DD and I will all be home Wed-Sun for a long holiday weekend. We will be celebrating with DH's family on Thur and with my family on Sunday. Excited for some extended time off! My boss is getting on my last nerve today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here.  

We only have Thursday off but we still have to take care of dogs so we are doing that early, driving 3.5 hours to see my family, eating Thanksgiving dinner, and then driving 3.5 hours back home/to work. :)  Oh the joys of owning your own practice.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Present!

Working M-W and then going to my brother and SIL's house for Turkey day festivities. I don't have to cool a darn thing and I'm really excited to just enjoy the time together with my family. We earned a "free" turkey with rewards points at our supermarket and we delivered the turkey to my brother's house so our contribution is the main course. DS and I likely will make a dessert as well.

Even better is that my oldest brother, his wife and my neice (16) offered to take DS to the Thanksgiving Day parade in Philly on Thursday morning. SO cool. He's excited and frankly, he could use the time out and about!

Friday we switch gears as friends are running a benefit for our friend who's baby was born in June with retina problems and she is blind. Will be emotional but hopefully fun!

• Options

Here!

DH has been working like CRAZY and is out of town now 1-2 days a week. Totally sucks, especially since I'm 35 weeks preggo now! He makes good money though (so I can sah) and just got a big raise (although we are not rich by any means) so I feel like I can't complain. Sigh. Hopefully his company will allow him to use all 3 weeks of vacation that he has saved up for when the baby comes (week before xmas). Nervous about him being asked to come back to work early due to holiday schedules. Sad 

My mom and sister (teacher and college) are both off this entire week, so I'm looking forward to spending some time with my girls! 

My Godmother is flying into town for Thanksgiving, which will be nice. 

ILs coming up Saturday. 

Should be a busy week, but lots of fun! Enjoying my last few nights of decent sleep!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm here!

I'm still on maternity leave, so it'll be me and the kids hanging out M-W, then Thanksgiving with DH's family, Black Friday shopping with my mom, and DS' baptism on Sunday!  Lots of cleaning and food prep in between for the lunch after the baptism. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am taking desserts to 2 Thanksgivings, so I'll be in the kitchen a lot!  I'm trying some new recipes.  I'm making pecan pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin mousse trifle (and homemade ginger snaps for the trifle!).

Wednesday we head to my parent's house (2.5 hrs away).  Thursday we are having Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family, and we will leave from there to go to ILs (2 hrs away).  They are having Thanksgiving on Friday.  We'll leave there on Saturday so we can have a nice relaxing day at home on Sunday!!

• Options
    I'm here. Off all week and then work Fri, sat n sun. This is night breast milk bottle weaning. Not looking forward to it, but it has to be done. I want to be done with pumping! Cooking turkey dinner thurs. Yum.

• Options

Here! This week will be a busy one. Going out of town for the holiday celebrations and a birthday party. Kinda nervous cause LO doesn't do well sleeping in other places. Plus I go BF shopping with my sissy's as a tradition. Here's to surviving it all!

• Options
    I am here.  Stopped by for a minute.  Dont have much time lately.  Miss the days when I could bump all day during work! 
  • Options
    Holla ova heya! Haha
    I am here. This week has been full if baby obsession for me and DD. I am really getting the itch to have another. I have been picking out names and nurseries...lol we arent even trying yet, so i am a spaz.

My mom is in town visiting, so DH had a night out for our anniversary. our anniversary is actually this thursday, so its easier to celebrate on the weekend. i feel like DD is so much older lately, she seems so little girl like and not so babyish anymore. Ahhh!! Goes too fast
  • Options

I'm here, working like usual.

Thursday we will be at my sisters adn Friday I am hoping for a relaxing day off.

• Options

Hi! I just got around to stopping by this board and it's probably evening for most of you, but better late than never! :)

We had planned on having Thanksgiving here at our home; just the 3 of us. We found a new church yesterday, though, and the pastor invited us to his house for Thanksgiving dinner. There will be quite a few other members of the church there as well, including some other families new to this area. I'm looking forward to the chance to meet some new friends! 

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    Okay, so it is monday night now but here i am. What have i been up to? Work work and more work. We are seriously busy right now and hope it starts to ease up over the next month!
  • Options
    I'm here!  Crazy busy at work, just moved into my parents' house this weekend since our house sold and we haven't found a new one.  I seriously think I'm losing my mind this week and it's only Monday!!  Working M-W then families for Thanksgiving Thurs, Fri & Sat (all of our family lives close), then professional family portraits Saturday evening and birthday party on Sunday.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it all :)
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's evening, but I'm here! I celebrated Thanksgiving last month so nothing too exciting in my world. Work, EDO Friday and hopefully a quiet weekend at home after 3 very busy ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I still check in daily this week we are waiting for SIL to have her baby was due 8th was induced Sunday with no luck (gel) had another round of gel this afternoon, hoping for baby to arrive tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"