Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Power Wheels vehicle

Anyone have a PW vehicle for LO? Do they ride it much? I know some people don't have an area for LO to ride, but we do if that makes a difference.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Power Wheels vehicle

• Options
    We have the John Deere gator for my older DS.  He got it for his second birthday and he wasn't great at manuvering it for about 6 months after he got it.  The younger DS was able to drive it well from the time he was about 18 months, so we got him the tractor for his second birthday.  They make hot laps around the house and completly drain the batteries almost every day. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagedmathis10:
    Anyone have a PW vehicle for LO? Do they ride it much? I know some people don't have an area for LO to ride, but we do if that makes a difference.

We have the Cadillac Escalade PW. DS got it over the summer for his 2nd birthday. He really liked to drive it but was awful at steering it. We would take him to the park to drive it where there were trails and he liked that a lot. We have an acre of land and live on a dead end street so he had a lot of room to ride. We got ours in June because they were having $100 off any power wheels so we got it for a pretty good price.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    daily and they ride till the batteries die.  We have to replace the batteries every year because they are used so much.  DH also supped them up to go faster.  sigh.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemamainseptember:

imagedmathis10:

We have the Cadillac Escalade PW. DS got it over the summer for his 2nd birthday. He really liked to drive it but was awful at steering it. We would take him to the park to drive it where there were trails and he liked that a lot. We have an acre of land and live on a dead end street so he had a lot of room to ride. We got ours in June because they were having $100 off any power wheels so we got it for a pretty good price.

This is exactly what we did over the weekend! We bought DD a pink Escalade because TRU had $100 off Saturday only. After buying it, though, I wondered how much she would actually ride it.  I think we'll get a lot of use out of it, though.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"