January 2011 Moms
Options

Has anyone seen Mrslynnyd around?

Im starting to really worry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone seen Mrslynnyd around?

• Options
    I haven't even seen her on the Sept '12 BMB. 

• Options

HI!!!!

Don't be worried --- I miss you guys so much!!

Here's an update.

Timothy Joseph was born 9/13/12

8 lb 14.5 oz 21 inches long (I think) via scheduled c-section. Recovery went great. I'm dealing with 1 issue with him that may require surgery when he is 6 months old but I don't feel comfortable writing the details on it right now. There may have been malpractice or doctor negligence involved. He's perfect, not in any pain, but needs a surgery that is pretty serious and will affect his future greatly if not done. It's related to his man parts.

JT is doing awesome with his new baby brother. He loves him to pieces (sometimes he loves him a little too hard or a little too much). Kisses him constantly, covers him with blankets, gives him his pacifier (of course, some of those I don't allow ;) I'm dealing with the usual temper tantrums and such but I don't think one is related to the other. He's talking a bit more now but still tons of baby babble.

Hurricane Sandy - we got L-U-C-K-Y. My house on the left and right had trees fall on them. There were about a million downed trees all over my neighborhood but we didn't get any. We worried a ton, it was the scariest time of my life. I feared for my boys like I've never felt fear before. We lost power on Monday about 7pm and the winds didn't stop and just got worse as the night went on. All I could picture was one of our huge trees coming down on our bedrooms. Scary sh*t. We just got power back on Monday night. Fortunately, we deal with many power outages in my area (never this long though) so we had a generator and were able to run heat, a few lights, the baby monitor (I can't live without that thing), the toaster oven for waffles for JT in the morning, and charged our phones and dvd player. Oh yeah, fridge too. Life wasn't so bad - in fact I had my Nanny and disabled aunt even staying with us cause they didn't have heat or a generator and it was cold cold cold.

FEMA stopped by to offer us food and water and I felt so fortunate that I didn't need any. The devastation in this state is awful. Jersey shore - gone. Most of Hoboken seems almost beyond repair. So many people I know have been affected and it's the saddest thing ever. I am so lucky.

I miss you all. I seriously have no time to Bump but I think of you all often. If I can I'll put a pic in my siggy so you can see the boys. Halloween was cancelled here but I remember like it was yesterday our last Halloween gift exchange and I hope all is well with everyone. I hope to pop on from time to time to read about you guys and post but who knows when! I give credit to those who can manage their time ;)

Love you!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG MLD! It's great to finally hear from you! Glad your csec went well. He's adorable! I can't believe how big JT is!!!

My cousin lives (lived?) on the Jersey shore and lost his house and job. It's awful. I'm glad you fared well though. I can't imagine how difficult it'd be to have to relocate on short notice with 2U2.

• Options

What a relief to hear from you. I was getting on a few times a day to check, and I used to hardly come on anymore. I think a few of us feared the worst.  SO happy to hear that the baby was born healthy. I hope that everything will work itself out with the malpractice, what a nightmare!

Also glad to hear you made it through Sandy. You are so fortunate, and it sounds like you realize that too!  I feel so relieved and happy that you are doing well. 

P.S.  Next time you scare us like that, we will force you to join the FB group- or we are gonna need a cell phone number...and I think I can speak for everyone when I say I am not kidding...lol Stick out tongue

Beautiful pics, by the way!!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

What a relief to hear from you. I was getting on a few times a day to check, and I used to hardly come on anymore. I think a few of us feared the worst.  SO happy to hear that the baby was born healthy. I hope that everything will work itself out with the malpractice, what a nightmare!

Also glad to hear you made it through Sandy. You are so fortunate, and it sounds like you realize that too!  I feel so relieved and happy that you are doing well. 

P.S.  Next time you scare us like that, we will force you to join the FB group- or we are gonna need a cell phone number...and I think I can speak for everyone when I say I am not kidding...lol Stick out tongue

Beautiful pics, by the way!!

I sent you PM with my email...I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I kept thinking I owed you guys a message and I swear I had the best of intentions. 2U2 is busier than I could have ever imagined. God Bless those who do this (2U2) and work!
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

OMG MLD! It's great to finally hear from you! Glad your csec went well. He's adorable! I can't believe how big JT is!!!

My cousin lives (lived?) on the Jersey shore and lost his house and job. It's awful. I'm glad you fared well though. I can't imagine how difficult it'd be to have to relocate on short notice with 2U2.

I can't believe Natalie is 5 months old already!

• Options

I think Rosie even emailed you from the Elfster email she had- but it may have been an old address.

On fb we figured it was just that you were super busy w/ 2u2, (I can NOT imagine!!) But I think we were equally as worried. So glad you came on to update. Enjoy your LO- as you already know, times flies by ;-)

• Options
    Also, ygpm back./

• Options
    Glad you are doing well.  I can't imagine having to stress about a hurricane with a newborn!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

HI!! Congratulations! He is so cute and JT is getting to be such a little man!

I was also really worried about you and thinking of you during Sandy, even though I haven't been on in a long time.

I'm glad you made it through OK. My area has TONS of damage and power outages, but not the kind of damage there was in Jersey or Long Island. I know a few people on Long Island that lost their homes and cars. And with this snow storm it's just been a really hard time.

So good to hear from you and so glad you and the little ones are safe!

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

The boys are adorable!  Glad you made it through the storm without damage, and power is restored.  I couldn't even imagine being right there where all the action was.  I'm in PA & I worried about trees falling on the kids rooms while they slept.

Yes, life with 2U2 is super busy!  Try to keep some of your sanity! :)

• Options
    I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'm glad you are ok and I hope the best for your little one. I'm on my phone and its not showing pictures but I'm assuming he's just as adorable as big brother! Please keep in touch
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

HI!!!!

Don't be worried --- I miss you guys so much!!

Here's an update.

Timothy Joseph was born 9/13/12

8 lb 14.5 oz 21 inches long (I think) via scheduled c-section. Recovery went great. I'm dealing with 1 issue with him that may require surgery when he is 6 months old but I don't feel comfortable writing the details on it right now. There may have been malpractice or doctor negligence involved. He's perfect, not in any pain, but needs a surgery that is pretty serious and will affect his future greatly if not done. It's related to his man parts.

JT is doing awesome with his new baby brother. He loves him to pieces (sometimes he loves him a little too hard or a little too much). Kisses him constantly, covers him with blankets, gives him his pacifier (of course, some of those I don't allow ;) I'm dealing with the usual temper tantrums and such but I don't think one is related to the other. He's talking a bit more now but still tons of baby babble.

Congratulations on your sweet new man!  Sorry to hear about the surgery, but it seems it will be so much better for him later on.

Glad to hear DS#1 is doing well with him too, my DD took a month to get used to our new guy and she would give me thw stink eye for a week after we got home from the hospital Sad

imageMrsLynnyD:
    Hurricane Sandy - we got L-U-C-K-Y. My house on the left and right had trees fall on them. There were about a million downed trees all over my neighborhood but we didn't get any. We worried a ton, it was the scariest time of my life. I feared for my boys like I've never felt fear before. We lost power on Monday about 7pm and the winds didn't stop and just got worse as the night went on. All I could picture was one of our huge trees coming down on our bedrooms. Scary sh*t. We just got power back on Monday night. Fortunately, we deal with many power outages in my area (never this long though) so we had a generator and were able to run heat, a few lights, the baby monitor (I can't live without that thing), the toaster oven for waffles for JT in the morning, and charged our phones and dvd player. Oh yeah, fridge too. Life wasn't so bad - in fact I had my Nanny and disabled aunt even staying with us cause they didn't have heat or a generator and it was cold cold cold.

FEMA stopped by to offer us food and water and I felt so fortunate that I didn't need any. The devastation in this state is awful. Jersey shore - gone. Most of Hoboken seems almost beyond repair. So many people I know have been affected and it's the saddest thing ever. I am so lucky.

Wow, what a story, and so glad you made it ok. Thank goodness for generators!

Living in FL I went through hurricane Charley in 2004, he was nowhere near the size of Sandy, but his winds were 90mph going through my part of town and we got the eye, and wow, scariest thing ever. The sound of the wind & rain, the sound of transformers blowing is something I will never forget.

I can't imagine how it changed your landscape though, all those beautiful old trees Sad.

I stayed up in Hoboken a few years back and I'm so sad to hear about how bad it got hit.

Praying for all the northeast hit by Sandy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"