December 2011 Moms
Options

Oh Happy Day

We went to DS's pulmonologist yesterday, we switched so this is our second time seeing this new guy. He said see you in 2 months, and as long as he keeps growing like he has and if the cardiologist signs off on it, we can take his oxygen off during the day and just keep it during the night. I was completely anticipating keeping it all winter since that's what our previous pulmonologist said, but this just makes my day! It would be sooo nice to get rid of it! He'll still have his feeding tube all the time, but that is just a little backpack and so light - the oxygen tank is so heavy. We have a big one on a cart at home and I don't know what I did, but it tipped over and landed on my ankle. Wow I thought I was going to pass out it hurt so bad! It's hazardous I'm telling you! Just had to share the hopeful news!

Re: Oh Happy Day

• Options
    Yayyy. Wonderful news. Fingers crossed for you and little man!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    That's great news!  There's an end in sight.  I'm sure he will enjoy the extra freedom :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy day indeed!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!! Awesome news!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imagemtb21:
    Yay! And I hear you about the oxygen tanks. We are a supplier at work and I hate those things! Plus in winter they feel like ice and I dread handling them even more then. I can't imagine hauling one around with a baby. So glad to hear he's doing well!

I am deathly afraid of hauling the tanks anywhere. I just imagine getting in an accident and the tanks blowing up and shooting out the door! 

• Options
    so cool!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's awesome news T! I hope he gets rid of the O2 asap!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"