Health & Exercise

PostPardum Shred questions

I am going to do the 30 day Shred from 11/23-12/23.  I have some questions:

1) If you did it correctly - each phase for 10 days over 30 days straight, how did you feel about the results?

2) I am EBF.  If you did this and EBF, did it affect your supply at all?

Thanks ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PostPardum Shred questions

• I have done it while nursing and no, it did not affect my supply.  I do not feel that Jillian's DVD's provide enough cardio on their own (the shred is only 20 minutes, 25 with warm-up cool down).  I have had great toning with the shred and recently with her 6 week 6 pack DVD.  I only do the DVD every other day.  On DVD days, I run 2 miles after the DVD and on non-DVD days, I run 5 miles.  I've also done the elliptical in place of running before.

• I did it while nursing and it didn't affect my supply.  I felt like it was a good jumpstart, but it didn't really change my body much. 
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1)  The results were decent.  I'm pretty sure I lost the last ten pounds of baby weight, while doing the shred.  I skipped three days out of the 30 (1 during level 2 and 2 during level 3).  I was also going to Stroller Strides three days per week, while doing the dvd.  I think I was the most sore around day 3, but plowed through and it got better.

2)  It did not affect my supply. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"