Toddlers: 24 Months+

Art Easel

Looking to get my son an art easel for Xmas...any recommendations?  Would prefer one with a magnetic side so he can play with magnets as well.

Thanks so much.

Re: Art Easel

• To be honest I have no idea if ours is magnetic so it might not work but we have the melissa & doug easel. It is a chalkboard on one side & paper roll on the other. Both sides have little bins for paint or crayons or whatever. It was easy to assemble and has adjustable height as they grow. I reallywanted a double sided one b/c I have twins so I really don't uset eh chalkboard but instead rip off a big piece of paper and clip it to the non-paper roll side so they can both be drawing or painting simultaneously.  DS is not that into drawing so we don't use it all that mucH (DD loves to draw & cut on like a million papers at a time so she seems to prefer drawing at a a table) but I have no complaints. I know the reviews had some things about the little knobs breaking or falling off or something & I think one of ours did actually break b/c DS was messing w/ it but other than that it is fine. It can be a bit cumbersome to fold & unfold regularly (I imagine most ofhtem are) so we just keep it open & in a corner. 
  • We actually got ours at Goodwill, but it was a daycare style easel with lots of shelving underneath.  I don't think I have ever seen one that is magnetized.  Ours is chalkboard but magnets don't work on it.  

• Loading the player...
  • We just got the Crayola one for DD at Toys R Us.  It does have a magnetic side and comes with magnets.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2323094

January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"