Orange County Babies

Walking partners/new friends

Hi Ladies! I'm Amy and live in the Irvine area. Im currently 4 months pregnant with my first! Looking for other women out there in the same boat to get to know and perhaps walk/workout with, and just make new friends who are also embarking on this new path in our lives!

Re: Walking partners/new friends

• Hi Amy! What area do you live in? My name is Jaymi and I'm 22 weeks pregnant, also with my first. I live in Long Beach, and I'd be interested in getting together if we're close enough! Let me know!
  • My name is Demi and I am currently 7 1/2 months pregnant.  I live in Huntington Beach and have a fairly easy work schedule.  I'd love to meet some new moms or moms-to-be that are close by.  I love to walk and if possible I have a small jack russell named Bella who would love to come along as well.  Let me know by responding to this post or e-mailing me directly at demi.zayas@gmail.com.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Amy, I also live in Irvine and am pregnant with my first child!  You're a little ahead of me as i am only 2 months pregnant but I'd love to have a workout buddy.  How do we get in touch?
  • Hello Ladies,

I am 2 months pregnant and live/work in Newport Beach. I would love to join your workout group :)

Michelle

• Hi Girls my name is Devon and I live in Laguna Beach, very close to Irvine and Newport Beach. I would love to meet woman going through the same things I am going throuh and get some excercise in too. I am just past 2 months pregnant. Hope all is well with you all :)

Devon

• I am 30 weeks and would love to join but have been on bed rest since 6 months. Maybe after my little boy is born I can join.  You can still contact if you are looking to make new local friends. I do not have a lot of friends that are moms so it is like having to start all over.
  • Hi Amy -

I would love to meet up if you are doing anything.  I live in Irvine and am due February 3rd with my first.  How do we connect?

• my name is Jessica, Im 10wks pregnant and new to orange county. I live in Laguna Niguel. My email is jessie230@aol.com :)
  • If you search on Facebook for the group Orange County Moms you'll find a ton of moms! It's a pretty slow group right now but you never know who you'll meet! I know I'm looking for new mom friends! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there, 

Hope you are feeling better.  I have been in bedrest/houserest for the past 3 weeks (at 20wk) and it is REALLY hard.  I miss my work and just doing everyday things.  

Just want to say hello and see if you want chat.  

Have a great day! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"