Minnesota Babies

Holidazzle parade

I know it is a little early to be talking about this since Thanksgiving isn't even here, but I think it does start next Friday.  I was thinking about bringing LO there this year, she is 16 months.  I have never been before and was wondering if anyone has any advice.  Is there a day that's better than others, or is it pretty much crazy every day?  Also, how early do you really have to get there to get a spot so that your LOs can see what's going on. 

Thanks for any info!!

Re: Holidazzle parade

• I found that Thursday is less busy due to it being a school night also if you go in the middle of the run it's a little less busy (don't wait until the last night it will be nuts).  We normally head down around 5pm & get dinner. in years past we don't worry about getting a curb side spot but now that Mr.A is getting bigger that is something we have to plan for. Dress in Layers so that you can add on/take off as needed. Also We always take the light rail down, it makes it so much easier & cheaper as the little ones ride free (until 5 I believe) 

It looks like it starts on Nov. 23 so yes next Friday. 

https://www.holidazzle.com/

• If you want a spot right on the curb, go early... or head for the skyways. If it's cold, the skyway is nice, although I have frozen my butt of on the curb. We normally get downtown early, eat some early dinner and then just chill.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the skyways. I've frozen before and it ruined the whole night.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"