Illinois Babies

Looking for an OBGYN

I just found out i'm pregnant and im about 5 weeks. I do not have insurance and looking for a doctor in the McHenry area. This is my first baby and i am a little nervous. If you know of any doctors that accept the state aid i would appreciate any information! Thank you.

Re: Looking for an OBGYN

• Check with Dr. Zaino, Dr. Karney and Dr. Favia.  They are with Mercy Health Systems and are awesome!!!  The three of them work as a group and I love them!

Not sure about state aid but it never hurts to ask.   

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Hi! My insurance won't cover my pregnanacy either.  I am currently going to the Northwestern Women's Healthcare.  They told me the dr. visits and delivery will cost $4,500.00  That doesn't sound bad, however, it does not cover ultra sounds or blood work.  I am already $2,000.00 over that $4,500. they initially quoted.  I am currently 10 weeks and don't know if this is the right practice to go to due to lack of support with insurance.  If you find any answers, PLEASE let me know! 

Thanks,
    Michaelene

• Loading the player...
  • How about you both apply for a medical card through public aid. If you don't mind do you both work??? If so is your income low or none at all?? If so most like;y you will get approved.
    photo 1385a92d-2af0-4e8b-b184-ba508af4474d_zps6508e96b.jpg photo f768f5c0-81f5-4566-b435-301130ca30c2_zps571f1a36.jpg

TTCAL February Siggy Challenge: Favorite Love Story: Pretty Woman

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GIFSoup

imageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image

Natural MC 6.2006| BFP 8.2006| DS Born @ 39 weeks 5.11.2007|Trying to conceive again since May 5.2012|BFP on 10.1.12| No heartbeat 1.9.13 @ 18 weeks|D&E complete 1.11.13|Waiting on AF!!!|

Me + DH = Camren (5)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"