January 2012 Moms
Options

Super Mommy Moment

So yeah, I'm bragging a bit, but I thought it'd be a good intro to a sharing of stories.

DS went to bed way early tonight because he completely refused his late afternoon nap.  He usually goes down at 7, but tonight he fell asleep on me during a feeding.  So I put him to bed.  Problem is that he wasn't in his overnight diaper or PJs.  I got his night diaper ready to go for the next time he woke up (we use CD, and I had a load drying anyway with his night diapers).

When he woke up for a feeding just now, I got him breastfeeding and managed to take off his dirty diaper (prefold and cover with a snappi, so no easy task) and put the overnight diaper on him without him breaking the latch.  He fed like normal and barely noticed what I was doing.  I'm so proud I was able to pull it off without him waking, and I wanted to boast a bit about it.

What super mommy moments have you had that you're proud of?

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Super Mommy Moment

• Options
    My DD lasted a whole meal in her highchair when we went out for lunch yesterday. First time, we usually have to hold her for at least part of the meal. I think being able to finger feed herself helps. Though she did get fussy when I went to use the ladies room and left her with DH.
    DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"