Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

New to Frisco, TX & Preggers!!

I just moved to Frisco, TX. I'm 8 weeks 2 days preggers! If anyone lives near me and would like to start a prego work out group/ walk time just reply or message me! Thanks!

Due Date: June 22, 2013!!

Re: New to Frisco, TX & Preggers!!

• I am 14 weeks and live in plano. There is a very beautiful nature preserve in Plano that I go to. I work full time so anything I do will be after 5 and since it gets dark earlier now, during the week maybe getting too difficult, but I would love to take part on weekends.

• Hello I don't actually live in Frisco, but I do work here.  I can't believe you have the energy to work out at 8 weeks.  I have been extremely ill, but I said I want start back working out once I regain my energy.  I have lost 20lbs so I kind of have a head start.
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you a runner?  A friend and I usually run in the area, if you run you are welcome to join us.  I am 23 weeks, so we are pretty slow these days, but I am still feeling pretty good after a run!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't always have the energy. I just have read a lot about how beneficial it is even if you are only walking for 30 minutes. Its supposed to help with labor pain. SO with that being said I would like to stay active as much as possible and hopefully I won't need an epidural!
  • I live in frisco! I would be interested in starting a walking group with you. Are you still looking? I havent been on here in awhile...

• I live right down the road in the Colony, but I will be moving to Frisco in one month (haven't packed one single thing yet... ha ha).  Would love to start walking with someone.  Could do it even now, it's just not as convenient.  :)
  • I would love to walk with other mom's to be!

I'm in Frisco and 6weeks1day as of today!

email me and we can exchange numbers to set something up! GeniyaAK@hotmail.com

~~~Our first little one is due on Aug. 20th 2013~~~
  • I'm in West Frisco near Main and Teel almost 5 weeks :. I'm interested in walking too. I work a lot but am always trying to get away and definitely interested in meeting other new mommies to be!

Tawnacox yahoo.com

• I'm in North Plano, right near Frisco.

I'm 10 weeks but doc won't let me exercise or I'd join you all.  I'm high risk and have asthma, walking anywhere at all has proven difficult.

Kat Plano, TX http://ktankphoto.com Due July 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"